WTB Guild in need of a lead and core groups.

90 Goblin Warlock
I am looking to purchase a higher level guild, I would prefer level 23+ but im flexible, this is NOT for personal use. Im coming from a level 25 guild that I was #2 contributor to that has been bought out from under the remaining long standing members that wanted to run it and is being used as an alt stable house for some ones private use. so us and a band of disenfranchised levellers are looking for a new home for pvp/pve progression, levelling, achiev hunting and social. so if you are a GM and for whatever reason your not wanting to GM anymore, and you dont have any veterans that want to or are able to step up to the plate and run a guild, or say your guild died off and you want to do something new, please contact me through in game mail, post here, or whisper if im online. to set up a time to talk, (im in pacific time, i guess using realm time would be best) we're bringing to the table the chance to set up guild events, raids, guild pvp, eventually a voip service, guild website and forums, and when the bank has been stabilized, reward systems to contributors.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
*or say your guild died off and you want to do something new.

We might work something out.

I dont want any gold from you or give up the gm.

I play late night 11pm gametime

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]