SWTOR: Revenge of the Hoof

85 Orc Shaman
So, curious on how many of the hoofers are going to be playing or trying this when it's released, so far from talking to people there seems to be a bit that are going for it.

If so post up on here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
well no replies yet but for me I will continue to play WoW until Diablo 3 comes out. SW just isn't may thing when it comes to games, especially after seeing game play footage. Im not one for lore on any game nor do I want a lot of story-line to an MMO I play (I like the stories and such in single player games like Final Fantasy) and SW is loaded with it. Suppose I won't play this one for the same reason I won't play EQ.

Just my 2 cents...with change back.
Reply Quote
24 Blood Elf Paladin
I plan on trying it. I am a star wars fan so I must
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Whether it's bad, terrible or not, I will not be playing this game because of that game. There is nothing that will compel me to come back here after that comes out. There's no reason to keep playing WoW. Just face it, this game is dead. No matter what content Blizzard puts out, the game will always be the exact same. It never changes.

Another raid? Who cares. Clear it, get bored, do dailies. Wow, that's fun.
Edited by Shimmerxx on 9/23/2011 5:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
I played the beta, it seems like a pretty good game, I would prob try it out and play Battlefield 3 too
Reply Quote
I had the opportunity to test SWTOR for just under a month. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Hopefully I'll have time to answer them. Needless to say I will be playing it. The beta blew my socks off.

Oh, here's a little pvp video. This site has a ton of leaks.

http://www.alterswtor.com/archives/2372
Reply Quote
Official release date is 12.20.11. Have fun!
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 08:25 AMPosted by Carstine

I know I just read about it. I'm so excited!

Are you going to play Carstine?
Reply Quote
Eh, depends on what my set up is around that time. I know I have friends who want me to but we'll just see how things roll.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 09:54 AMPosted by Carstine
Eh, depends on what my set up is around that time. I know I have friends who want me to but we'll just see how things roll.

I see. Well either way I hope to see you there. You've always been a friendly voice on the forums even through all the drama.

I just made a thread with the details of a LH designated server. Love to see you there :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
09/24/2011 08:25 AMPosted by Carstine

Hahah, I geeked out this morning when I read. Here's hoping the date doesn't get pushed, lol.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Roamingstorm

Hahah, I geeked out this morning when I read. Here's hoping the date doesn't get pushed, lol.

With a date in the middle of December, pushing it back would be not in their best interests. Less than a week before Christmas? The servers would have to explode and all the employees implode for that date to change.

They wouldn't miss such a crucial selling time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I was so exited to see the email from BW only to have my hopes and dreams crushed. I thought it was my beta tester re-invite for the new build.

I will say it was good timing however. I needed to schedule some vacation so I don't lose those hours at the end of the year, so you can guess what I'll be doing for Christmas/Vacation.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
i have been beta testing it, its really good, i haven't explored all of it yet, but from what i can tell it looks good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I played the beta also having received a key. I gave it away after a few hours of playing.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
10/13/2011 02:34 PMPosted by Odinn
I played the beta also having received a key. I gave it away after a few hours of playing.

How exactly did you do that? Just give your log-in information to someone else?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
log in info. Im not sure if I want to try and get higher than level 5 or 6, which ever I am, I just do not like it at all. I suppose I should give a chance, if its still active, to see higher levels. I did watch LOTS of in game footage and such of the pvp and even the pve and did not care for it at all. Diablo 3, please come soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]