Dear baddies

55 Gnome Death Knight
Why is it baddie pug raid leaders refuse to listen to people on how to kill a boss that maybe some people in the raid have killed a dozen times already?

I know that you read your little strat on Tankspot or WoWwiki and think you are the master of all that you survey but when you don't really have a clue what you are talking about, sometimes it is time to shut up and listen to people who have taken the boss down in their sleep.

That is all.

/trolloff
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait, there are Tankspot guides for lvl 55 raids?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/17/2011 09:42 AMPosted by Goje

Sadly, if the nerf is as extreme as they are talking on Tues, people are going to be pugging FL heroic in no time...

Not exactly sure what Blizz is thinking

: /

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/17/2011 09:49 AMPosted by Martya

Sadly, if the nerf is as extreme as they are talking on Tues, people are going to be pugging FL heroic in no time...

Blizzard has been doing exactly what they're planning on doing this coming Tues. since patch 3.0 that nerfed Sunwell. They want more of their playerbase to see the content and not everyone is capable performing up to par to see everything. Perenolde is definitely one of the servers this will help like usual since this server is always miles behind the servers with real progression.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Except for the fact that we aren't miles behind in Firelands...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/17/2011 11:29 AMPosted by Value

Blizzard has been doing exactly what they're planning on doing this coming Tues. since patch 3.0 that nerfed Sunwell. They want more of their playerbase to see the content and not everyone is capable performing up to par to see everything. Perenolde is definitely one of the servers this will help like usual since this server is always miles behind the servers with real progression.

Although I agree on some levels, it is way too fast and way too big a nerf.

I liked what they did from 4.0-->4.2; wait until the next raid is out and then nerf normal modes on the previous tier so everyone can have a shot at clearing out instances.

Firelands has only been live for a few months and PuGs can already kill 4-5/7 since 10-man is so easy. The nerfed version will be a laugh-fest on normal and there is no reason for it now.

Some of us still like to play the game in the hopes of some sort of challenge. It is the very reason I don't go back and steamroll old raids that I have spent hours and hours wiping on the past...I just don't see the point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/17/2011 09:49 AMPosted by Martya

way to not understand what i typed to start with
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/17/2011 02:50 PMPosted by Goje

I assumed you were insulting pug raids...

and my reply was just to remind you that by this time next week, a good pug will probably be able to progress as far as your guild has gone in FL heroic to date.

Kinda sad really
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Bacon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

and my reply was just to remind you that by this time next week, a good pug will probably be able to progress as far as your guild has gone in FL heroic to date.

Kinda sad really

Lvl 55 =/= pug... /facedesk.
Edited by Goje on 9/17/2011 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Kinda sad really

Lvl 55 =/= pug... /facedesk.

Ahhhhh I now understand the comment directed to the OP ><

well so I hijacked a stupid thread anyway, sue me = P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Okay, that will be 1 million gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/17/2011 07:58 PMPosted by Goje
Okay, that will be 1 million gold.

It's not nice to pick on me when I'm slow...

So I woke up this morning on the short bus...it happens
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/17/2011 04:11 PMPosted by Zylph
Bacon
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
imo they should just make it an icc style 20% buff, so "hardcore" guilds dont have to deal with it
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Dear Baddie i like how you don't have the guts to use your real name.... next time you decide to be Cathy Call out let us see your pretty face KLUVU2BAI
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
You missed the boat on un-nerfed Rag already, it sailed 10ish days ago. Their reasoning is they want to let anyone working on heroics to SEE rag in all his leggy glory, so I highly doubt they will nerf him for the second time in 2 weeks.

Having seen him to P4 under both states its not the huge nerf that makes him lol pug-able anyway, it just feels like we are in the right gear to deal with it now, vs that way under geared feeling heroic Beth gave in T11 gear that the top 50 guilds need to be challenged.

Having 1 toon sitting at 6/7 for the last month, and clearing to rag in 90mins last week, this nerf means nothing to that toon. If you were not there by now you needed the help anyway..

I also have a toon in Know Ewe who has just killed normal Rag, and this nerf is just what we need to take a proper look at heroics with the casual friends before pixels attitude, its also what any guild sitting at 7/7, 1/7, 2/7 right now needs to make progress beyond those easier fights.

Good timely change.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]