90 Human Paladin
This thread needs a testimonial.

"I was completely satisfied with my evening's pillaging with Pala and the guys. A totally pro retail experience. I'd totally recommend it to anyone who seeks the spoils of battle without all the usual raiding aggravation."

AH Warrior

Doing this service with a friend next week, will provide testimonial and results :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Testimonial
Run went great, started at around 8:15pm and finished around 9:15pm for the first 3 bosses. Was all done in 25man mode and 1 wipe occured on Beth from a technicality error which was no problem. My pants dropped and I bought them as promised. Ventrilo conversations were pretty amusing too haha. Great run, great service - can't wait to go back next week for the rest of the items!
Thanks Paladeath
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Think we still have a spot for beth'tilac and Rhyolith next week
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Make that just rhyolith
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Afraid not li'l man, have to be atleast dwarf height to get on the ride!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oooh thanks for the Testimonial Thene - apparently I missed that last time I was here ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]