Invincible and Mimmiron's head

85 Night Elf Rogue
I will be doing Icecrown Citadel and Ulduar 25 heroic every single week for people that want to start collecting old gear, again for legendaries and mounts, I am trying to find a dedicated group in making it happen, We will be getting the whole group their achievement mounts,titles,rep,gear for 4.3 as well for farming Invincible and Mimmiron's head for the whole group weekly.

As far as most groups go, people do not listen or bail early so hope to find some good people to do this just send me a ingame mail , msg me ingame or pst on forum.

Note : It will help me set the days and times knowing what days work when people are not raiding or if to early or late.

Edited by ßlackrose on 9/18/2011 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you know ill be down for it if we get a soild group
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'm in .
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
If you promise not to lounge around on Ashes, in SW, I'm in
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Now remember this requires vent the ability to listen and not be that creepy guy.... But ya im in.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'm in obv. tank, dps or heals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
LOUD NOISES!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Nay, Let me when On Heart. I would love to get my pally t8
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Im in, My dk is in your guild and wanting to become a 80 twink and get Shadowmourne!!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Rawr!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]