1926 ex BM Hunter LF 3s team

90 Night Elf Hunter
Looking for 3s team, dont really care the comp as long as we can pull it off and everyone knows what they are doing. Whisp Dkrod or Huntrod or just reply here.
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Priest
the dealbreaker: do you click?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
09/18/2011 01:43 PMPosted by Crumpets

Don't make me come out of retirement......
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I do click, but as you can tell from my rating and how far ive gotten in both PvP and PvE that I click GOOD. I click the goodest of anyone else. Most of the reasons why I dont keybind is because I dont feel like taking time to put all my spells up and remeber where they are on the keyboard, and I can "Hunter Charge" like someone could with keybinds anyway. (and like the Huntard name... they are easy, dont need keybinds to be good... just takes mulitasking) Sorry for the extreme detail, but I'm really serious about this and have been asked by some of the best PvPers on the realm to join thier team but it hasnt been set up or they transfered.
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Priest

Don't make me come out of retirement......

i cant believe you actually saw the shoutout, you creepy lurking old man

09/19/2011 12:46 PMPosted by Huntrod
I do click, but as you can tell from my rating and how far ive gotten in both PvP and PvE that I click GOOD. I click the goodest of anyone else. Most of the reasons why I dont keybind is because I dont feel like taking time to put all my spells up and remeber where they are on the keyboard, and I can "Hunter Charge" like someone could with keybinds anyway. (and like the Huntard name... they are easy, dont need keybinds to be good... just takes mulitasking) Sorry for the extreme detail, but I'm really serious about this and have been asked by some of the best PvPers on the realm to join thier team but it hasnt been set up or they transfered.

not sure if serious?

oh also just to be helpful, there is this guy Zuv who is looking for new partners
Edited by Crumpets on 9/21/2011 6:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ok, well I'll talk to Zuv then, and yea I was serious about clicking... its just one of those things that you do for a long time and your beast at it and then you try to change it and you suck so bad that it looks like your 10yr old sister is playing on the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]