Horde BG pre-made for achievements.

So, here is the dealio. I am going for Battlemaster and the biggest barrier I am currently facing are a couple of the more annoying achievements. Namely "The Perfect Storm" and "Resilient Victory". I have no want to leave those to chance, and would prefer to make a pre-made for knock them out. There are a few people in my guild who may be interested, but most are not interested in such achievements. So I am making this thread to gauge interest in a pre-made BG group this weekend for at least those achieves specifically. If you are interested, please post what time would work for you this weekend. I am pretty much open all day Saturday, and up until Sunday 8pm server.
Edited by Bemis on 9/19/2011 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wow, you got Frostwolf Perfection? I'm jealous.
That dumb achievement is holding me back Battlemaster and 70 achievement points.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I'll come global kids if you need someone
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
only way ur gonna get perfect storm is by chance, sorry bud but 5 people aint gonna do it no matter how good they are
Reply Quote
09/20/2011 08:57 AMPosted by Extendlol
only way ur gonna get perfect storm is by chance, sorry bud but 5 people aint gonna do it no matter how good they are

This is why I hope to get more people than that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]