[A] Cataclysm Alliance is now recruiting

90 Draenei Hunter
Cataclysm Alliance is now recruiting new members who would like to start from the bottom and work their way to the top. We are currently level 1 but growing strong in experience. There are currently 5 active members, but 24 total character members.
I have created a facebook page, website and blog for all members to enjoy the game content and progression in leveling. My character levels range from 27 to 85 so all are welcome to come and enjoy the benefits of our guild. We have 6 bank tabs, guild website, facebook page, and a flashy guild tabard as well.

If you're interested please send a request in the guild recruitment tab. I'm usually on once a day, on any of mine, if not more, mornings before noon and most of the day Fridays and Saturdays.

I would also like to build up raiding teams that my characters have not experienced yet so if you are experienced and would like to lead a team, let me know.

All are welcome and thank you for considering us!
Edited by Kayalonara on 12/6/2011 5:06 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]