Looking for FL Raid Group

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I feel I've now done everything there is to do now except for Firelands, and my guild aren't levelled enough yet for me to do it with them. So I'd love to be involved with some sort of raid group without leaving my guild. Is there any way I could do this? Is there any chance of this existing? Maybe I could run with a guild without being part of it?

Thanks, all the best,

Vix
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
You say you have done everything but firelands, but i see no t11 content even downed, not even the first boss in an instance. So how is it that you have done everything but firelands when there is still content that would be more suited towards your gear level that you have not completed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I was posting on behalf of a friend ;D
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
yeah, uh huh
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I have no idea on Earth why it would be any of your concern whether I was lying or not. I have idea how it would benefit me in any way to lie. I was posting for a friend, Ignath, who was in the same room as me while I was online.

Anyhow, back to the OP. Question still stands. ^^
Edited by Vixel on 9/17/2011 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
Ignath has about as much progression as you do.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Priest
09/18/2011 08:39 AMPosted by Piste

Stalker =(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Seeing as how Firelands content is the most advanced content available to us at the moment, it makes perfect sense that a guild would want to see your experience before letting you in a raid. There is more to joining a raid than willingness to participate...

Tell Ignath that it reflects poorly on him to have a friend post his question for him in the first person. Sure seemed like you were asking for yourself. That alone makes you both appear as inexperienced.

Regardless, there are plenty of ppl looking for pugs to join FL trash runs in trade chat. That's most likely the only way you're going to get into a FL run without much experience. I would recommend joining BOT and BWD runs to get your feet wet, make some raiding buddies, and learn about raid etiquette. Nowadays these runs are pretty easy, and people will be more willing to do a little carrying if necessary.
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
09/19/2011 04:49 AMPosted by Bankalank

Stalker =(

i'll do what i want
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]