Grats Esoteric!

85 Draenei Paladin
Grats on finally taking server 1st! Kind of hard to believe it took just over a month to take server first from Anger after we all left the server, especially since it's been almost 2 months since our last kill, lol.

Anyway, gotta get back to being carried. Bye
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
People aren't really into heroics.

This is what people didn't like about Anger, people would prance about like Gods over a dying server. Thanks for reinforcing my thoughts about the guild!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Byniri, the voice of Zangarmarsh. He's not the hero we need, or even the hero we want, just the guy who thinks people care about what he says.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Wonderful, another former 'God' of the server.

I don't care about what people think about me, I just don't want elitist trash ruining other people's gaming experiences.

-New guild forms, seems to be full of decent and good people
-Guild progresses further than your old one
-LOLMAKEFUNOFTHEM
-profit?
Edited by Byniri on 9/17/2011 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I remember when i use to prance around like a god on this realm.
Sure do miss them days

Hi Zance, hows being carried?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Dude, it's awesome! I get all kinds of epic lewts and achievements!

Also, I'm an elitist? lolololol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Zance, be nice.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I think it's time for a group hug.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Lol @ the big man Zance over there. "How do you kill that which has no life" (Zance)

Heroic Beth'tilac: 9/6/2011
Heroic Alysrazor: 9/7/2011
Heroic Baleroc: 9/7/2011
Heroic Majordomo: 9/7/2011

That looks like progression? Carried? Lol nobody cares. Grats on Premonition PJ.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Lol this thread is both sad and funny at the same time. I am not sure anyone would be bragging about this lol.

For either guild. At this late in the tier or that someone beat a guild that has been not raiding in over a month plus lol.

Either way it is not worthy of a post.

It is worthy of a golf clap maybe but not a Zance post.

Imagine this... getting on the server and for the last month and a half asking what raiding guild is number one...? lol... that had to be kinda funny.

"Yep, well Anger is and they havn't raided in over a month BUT STILL!".....lol.. Now that is pretty funny.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I love how old Anger members like to talk when their only progression was when they went to 10man to kill it but never could kill it on 25man cause the players were terrible. Keep up the good work on getting carried you it looks like it was hard work from wowprogress dates.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
"cause your players were terrible" lol. Yet we still managed too stay ahead of you guys. Lulz

Not sure why you're posting my kill dates. Yes I got carried. I believe I stated that in my first post. But at least I'm able to faceroll harder than the guild's other Ret Pally. Hopefully that will mean i'll be able to get carried even longer. And "How do you slay that which has no life? (Zance)". So, since I play for 16 hours a week to raid, that means I have no life? Good argument. And definitely original.

And bro, it is definitely hard work getting carried that hardcore

Rok, Old Man, get out of here. I thought Influx took away your forum privileges?
Reply Quote
Rok, I swear to baby Jesus I get dumber every time I read one of your posts. zanceubad
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hai Beano
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Not like this thread will probably be closed like the other one, but why are you even posting on these forums?

09/17/2011 05:59 PMPosted by Zancelol
Kind of hard to believe it took just over a month to take server first from Anger after we all left the server

We've been server 1st ever since Anger left.

And on that note, you weren't even there for any of their heroic kills...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Yeah, I wasn't there for the kills cause i just plain didn't show up =/

And I posted on the forums to say grats, but then everyone seemed to get all butt hurt about it.
Edited by Zancelol on 9/19/2011 12:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
09/19/2011 11:54 AMPosted by Hotshealyou
People aren't really into heroics.

aren't into heroics? or to terribad to do them? you be the judge....

Anger possibly reforming....... grats esoteric for keeping server first warm for us.... but we might be needing it back =)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dzOHq5WbQ8k?wmode=transparent

Trolling on lvl 1 alts. And you wonder why Anger was so disliked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]