Resto Druid LF Weekend guild

85 Worgen Druid
The Basics

Name/nickname: Jonathan Kidds
Timezone: Central - Texas
Character name: Kiddsforever
Spec: Resto
Raid-relevant off specs? Moonkin off (working on gear)
Professions: Herb/Alchy (Transmute)
Current realm: Ysera
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Kiddsforever/advanced

Computer Specs, etc.

1. What are your computer specs and your home and world latency on Shadowmoon?
*I have an iMac (yes a Mac) 3.1 GHZ Intel Core 5 8 GB Memory 1G Video
*http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/kiddstauren/Battlestation.jpg

2. What is your average fps on a 25 man raid encounter during the fight, and how low are your graphics settings to achieve this?:
*My graphics are normally 40-55 Server and World and my settings are set to Blizzard recommended settings of FAIR.

3. Provide a link to World of Logs or an equivalent record. Screenshots are not acceptable.
*http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-cwlbyepgxtyn6anw/sum/healingDone/?enc=kills
This is the only log That is showing up at this time due to logs not being run. THis was a kill I went in to assist a friend on and was a simple BWD boss.

4. Please provide a screen shot of your UI while in combat. If you do not have one please join a BG and obtain one that way.
*http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/kiddstauren/WoWScrnShot_091811_021155.jpg

5. Explain you're gearing, gemming, profession, and enchanting choices.
*Professions Alchy for stone, increased flask duration and Herb, well to pick the herbs to make the flasks and such. If i had a way to get the herbs though, i would drop herb and pickup something else like enchanting or tailoring perhaps (something that doesn't require a partner profession)
*Exhalted Shoulder enchant. If you're not an inscriptionist then this is a must, no reason not to have it
*Exhaled head enchant, its the best one for me at this time INT/CRIT
*Gems used to match meta, reds in most sockets and a few int/spirit

9. If you’re a tank, describe your threat generation cycle and how you’d move a mob you're tanking. If you’re a DPS, describe your DPS rotation/priority list. If you’re a healer, describe how you raid heal and how you tank heal. These explanations should be detailed.
**TANK**
*Lifebloom 3 times on tank
*Nourish to get my Harmony up
* Throw some rejuvs on raid
*Nourish again to keep my Harmony up and refresh LB stack
*Hot a melee and swiftmend for Efflorence
*Repeat
*Wild growth on cd

**Raid**
*Lifebloom 3 times on melee target and a rejuv
*Nourish to get my Harmony up
*Swiftmend
*Rejuv & Regrowth high damaged targets
*Repeat
*Wild growth on cd

6. Explain how you use your cool downs (including basic class abilities, talented abilities, trinkets, and consumables) to maximum effect during a boss fight.
*On high AOE fights like Aly (bird boss) I open with a nourish ( to activate harmony) and then a tranq to stabilize raid
*Trinkets on CD increased spirit, other alchy stone.
*Innervate on CD ( I pop it early so it will be up again early!

7. What are your previous guilds (include server)? Why did you leave them?
*I currently and in Continuum US Ysera we raid Tue Wed Thur 7-11 Server. I am still in that guild and my toon for that guild is also a Resto Druid!

8. What is your previous raiding experience like?
*I have been playing wow since Vanilla. I have cleared all content from Vanilla, BC, Wrath and Cata when it was current. Most achvs are on my main Kiddsworgen Ysera (resto also!)
*I have never been absent from a raid, ever. I even played during a hurricane. Yes, it was crazy, but I cant get my epics if I don't show up now can I?

9. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
*Oh my.. I think I am rather intertesting.. I cant think of one thing, so here are a few things that are true
-I am very dependable and honest
-If I say I am going to do something I do it
-I play wow to raid.. If I am raiding I am happy
-I raid to us to win, not just me
-I like water, not just a glass of water, like 2 gallons of water a week!! Ridiculous I know!
-I will be a friend to you as long as you are to me
-I try to not get caught up in drama
-I love my druids ( I have 3, all resto)

10. What is a good way to contact you?
*The best way to contact me in via Forum reply or Real ID
Reply Quote
91 Human Hunter
09/18/2011 02:20 PMPosted by Kiddsforever
-I try to not get caught up in drama

What's wrong with you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Kiddsforever,

I think you might be a good fit for 1 of our raid teams. we raid on Sundays 7:30pm-11pm server. We offer guild repair, cauldrons, feast and other raider incentives upon completion of new raid content. You can reach me in game or thru our guildlaunch site http://hand-of-fate.guildlaunch.com.

Dugan
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]