[H] LF BS with a few old patterns!

85 Troll Shaman
Seeking anyone that has patterns for Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Enchanted Thorium Leggings

These patterns were removed shortly after the shattering and no longer obtainable.. If you happen to have either one please mail me in game or leave a reply.. Paying extremely well for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Most of the people in my guild who have this recipe haven't logged on in 6+ months, the exception being Kowi's alt - Tankwi. He has both of those patterns and was online last week.

So if you wanted to add Kowi or Tankwi to your friend's list and ask if he'll make them for you when he's next online, he can probably help you out. Please note that English is not his first language, although he's got a pretty good grasp of it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Well I found a smite but on the (H) and I'an on the (A) dam
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just send me a note in game when is a good time to talk, since I can craft those items.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)