Blizz, please save Hakkar!

85 Dwarf Shaman
I can remember the days in wotlk /bc where we had 7-8 steady 25 man guilds if not more.. I was young and can't quite remember. If things don't change , Hakkar will always be below par and the digressing will continue to get worse. I refuse to pay another 25 dollars to make this game more enjoyable. If Blizzard can't help us with a minor speed bump like this, then I can't wait to watch Star Wars: TOR steal the WOW population.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Signed a million times over.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Signed a million and one times over please fix....
Cant even run ideal arena team comp due to lack of people!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I hate that this server has a huge progression issues because people transfer off to a higher pop server. I would really enjoy having more people around to push progression and actually have some competition between guilds again. All the guilds in my opinion are as worthless as titles because there is no reason to compete with the lack of players. Because of the lack of players the 3/4th of the players show no pride in their guilds. Never do you see in trade the competitive spirit that once was here on hakkar.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
signed but to bad they are not gonna do anything about it
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I think I'll sooner quit WoW then server xfer.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
This.... Low.... Pop.... Is.... Ridiculous.... I mean I remember back in LK days we AT LEAST had a few 25 man raids even pugging them wasn't that bad (well, yeah it was >.>)... Now a days... I know of 1 25 man raid that is currently running period. Blizz you've got to do something about this low pop. Please.

-Signed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
i like hakkar the way it is i wanna be the last person here so i can play withmyself, FREE TRANSFERS FOR ALL EXCEPT ME!!!11

edit: also thats gay locking threads without posting in them... slack !@#
Edited by Ragingfury on 9/21/2011 6:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I mean dude this is America.. Why on god's green earth would they allow people to do something for free when they could make a buck??????

Transfers might make blizzard a quick buck, but imagine if players just got sick of it and quit over paying for an xfer. Seems like blizz would potentially lose more money than they would have by just fixing the problem and keeping players happy. I doubt players would ever quit over the issue but say they did, something to think about.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
09/20/2011 08:45 PMPosted by Joegreezy
Besides do you understand the work they would have to do as programmers?????

um that's called doing your job? and if they don't want to do their !@#$ing job, I'm not paying blizzards %^-*ty !@# any more money.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Programmers are lazy. They try to find the easiest ways to do their job. Some of the best programmers are the laziest ones. I'm currently majoring in Web Development (even though I'm taking a break this semester), and you learn fast the often the "lazy" way is the fastest, most efficient way to get the job done.

I will still stand by my thought that Activision/Blizzard will lean on the new LFR as a crutch to not do a damn thing about all the low pop struggling servers they have. And as long as Activision gets their money they don't care about the population base.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Signed
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Maybe they could cut us a deal, where we can move a few chars to one different server for one low price.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
signed to bad blizz wont give a !@#$ tho :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Signed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]