Complete Paladin Transmogrifier Gear Guide

(Sticky)

29 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad to see this thread still getting input. Not to derail this thread but MMO Champ has a few neat pics of cool sets...One in particular has the DK starter helm. (Coif model). Would be nice if there were other plate helms that shared that same model.

Also wanted to mention that Curse has a link to MogIt. MogIt is a pretty cool addon that is busting at the seams with cool features for in-game transmogrifying. I think it allows for multiple items preview, links to each item, and a multiple windowed dressing room.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/27/2011 01:04 PMPosted by Greif
Also wanted to mention that Curse has a link to MogIt. MogIt is a pretty cool addon that is busting at the seams with cool features for in-game transmogrifying. I think it allows for multiple items preview, links to each item, and a multiple windowed dressing room.

I've heard about this before, is it a really good addon for looking up items?

Also, I'm surprised this isn't stickied yet >.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Requested for sticky!

What are some good belts and boots that match the 251 Lightsworn T10? That section is...incomplete in the guide. Also, what would be a good shield to match it? Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Requested for sticky!

What are some good belts and boots that match the 251 Lightsworn T10? That section is...incomplete in the guide. Also, what would be a good shield to match it? Thanks in advance!

Boots : Boots of Kingly Upheaval. These match nicely.
Belt: Eh, I cant really find anything I personally like that matches it.
Reply Quote
Hey DJ, Teir 2 isn't ALL in Black Wing Lair.

Leggings drop from Rag in Molten Core. Might wana put that there too.

As far as gear goes, I am entirely all for Teir 2 Judgement set.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hmm which one for tanking?
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=30988:60604:64757:42508:71253:13361:40964:40910:40928;16952:16951:16958:16955:16956:16954:16957:16953:43085:29362

The silver one has a sword that sheathes on the back. The other one is more traditional. I love em both.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Call of the Pheonix look is turning out nicely, all I need now is the legs.

Just took a peak at that. looks pretty good, just wish that it didn't have Alliance exclusive shoulders, although I've been hearing that the lvl 60 PvP gear is banned from the Transmog for now, so you might want to wait till further notice on that shoulder.

I'm still building up my Lightbringer's set, thinking about using Talon of Azshara and Protective Barricade of the Light

On a side note, how many people need to ask for a sticky for this to get up there so that people can check out all the hard work that DJ did?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump it and Stick it already!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/02/2011 07:16 PMPosted by Falafell
Bump it and Stick it already!

ikr?

This is a very useful guide for paladins who want to see the different types of sets they can try out, or even to find items they didn't even know they wanted till they saw the artwork

so...
Bump for epic justice
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Still love this thread so much.

Seems like a good place to ask, so does any one know where I can get a plate helm like the one this NPC is wearing?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35260#screenshots:id=149117

Not a very good shot but basically it's a silver headband that covers the forehead and goes around.

I'd prefer it for my Tier 4 set and I can't seem to find one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Still love this thread so much.

Seems like a good place to ask, so does any one know where I can get a plate helm like the one this NPC is wearing?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35260#screenshots:id=149117

Not a very good shot but basically it's a silver headband that covers the forehead and goes around.

I'd prefer it for my Tier 4 set and I can't seem to find one.

I have that helm. Unfortunately you can only get it as cloth. Maybe hold onto it for the future?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30337
http://www.wowhead.com/item=32776
Protectorate Headplate
Crown of the Sea Witch
Edited by Celyndrashad on 11/5/2011 12:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I have that helm. Unfortunately you can only get it as cloth. Maybe hold onto it for the future?

?

Unless I'm missing something I should be able to do the quest for the plate one yes? I've never done Netherstorm actually.

I could craft the crown, but cloth. :(

It's not quite exactly like the NPC's, the hints of gold throw it off a touch, but looks like a good match. Thanks. :)
Edited by Cadenbrie on 11/5/2011 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
?

Unless I'm missing something I should be able to do the quest for the plate one yes? I've never done Netherstorm actually.

My fault. Thought it was cloth...forgot i found a plate one >.<

Dont forget to check the same model as tab on wowheads. They might have one closer to what your looking for.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Dont forget to check the same model as tab on wowheads. They might have one closer to what your looking for.

Found one!

Although now that I look at Justicar again the gold fringed one wouldn't go so bad, but I can't find any of those type on the AH. May have to do that quest for it.

Also it clashes with my hairstyle a bit, but oh well.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 11/5/2011 1:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad i could help =D
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=70249:70250:70251:70252:70253:70183:70324:70319:19032:41252:70384

pretty cool looking ret set don't have a name for it though
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=12625:45579:8276:8278:23454:12602:8274:11840:8280:13502

What I am currently trying to put together. Intended for female human.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This is such a great thread. So many great sets and ideas being thrown out here. Although I'm going pretty standard with Lightbringer armor, I love seeing the different sets people are putting together. One thing I REALLY hope they get around to fixing is the BC blacksmith weapons. I have the Lionheart Blade, but I can't craft either of the upgrades (Lionheart Champion and Lionheart Executioner) for it because the vendor no longer carries the plans since they got rid of the blacksmith specialties.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]