Golf calp for being retards..

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i would like to say Nice job to Mobsters Inc for Not killing any of the ghosts on Jin'do and then want to blame the tank.... Not the tanks fault if your Mage doesn't want to kill the adds... so way to be D-bag's and vote kick .. Keep it classy...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Thank you for your concern and bringing this matter to our attention. Since you were in current content and on an extremely hard boss fight, I'm sure this knocked you out of server/world first because of the poor decision making of a select few individuals. As a server, I can assure you the proper steps will be taken to insure this will never happen again to another group.

Allow me to start by filing this under "Stuff nobody cares about".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/18/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Holyordersol
because of the poor decision making of a select few individuals. As a server, I can assure you the proper steps will be taken to insure this will never happen again to another group.

Have I ever told you, that you are my hero?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]