Unforgiven (H) recruiting weekend raiders!

85 Tauren Druid
Unforgiven is currently forming a second raid group to run on Friday nights from 8PM-Midnight server with a potential second night on Sunday at the same time, depending on what gets killed on Friday.

We're currently 6/7 with the eventual goal of returning to 25 man raiding. We provide repairs, food and flasks for raids. Here's what you need to bring:

-353 iLvl min, avoid PvP gear.
-Please be correctly gemmed and enchanted.
-Some firelands experience or some pre-4.2 T11 experience.

Currently need 2 melee DPS (Will take a hunter, though), 1 tank, and 3 healers.

Shoot a guildmember a tell in-game, fill a website app at http://www.weareunforgiven.dkpsystem.com/, or give the in-game guild finder a whirl. See you there.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Bump! We have several slots open still but want to have a steady group of 10 in-guild for our weekend group.

Looking for two more healers, one tank, two ranged dps.

Send a tell; use the in game guild finder or visit our website!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Aw you no like me tanking? :'(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Spiritlink and I have been talking about finding a guild to raid with on the weekends for our main alts. Maybe this could work out for us? We're 5/7h in Firelands on our mains (with quite a bit of time spent on the 6th [edit: 6/7 now]) and I've been GM/RL this whole expansion for our guild.

Spirit's main alt is Tahoma, a feral tank. I've got a hunter, resto/enhance (or ele) shaman, holy/prot paladin and a mage. Never done any serious raid healing, but happy to give it a go.
Edited by Proudhorn on 11/3/2011 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Your best bet is to get a hold of Som during the night hours, around 11ish PM server, maybe earlier towards the weekend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)