Relentless Assassin's Fail Boat

85 Dwarf Priest
After getting group with Hiriyuki and Cysitheamoon from the guild Relentless Assassin's, for heroic ZG, and wiping about 15 times to trash, bosses, and the fire turrets, our mage and healer left.

Guess those two were tired of the combined 12k dps that Hiri and Cysitheamoon put out during the run, plus their extensively long walks back to where we wiped in the instance.

After politely stating that neither of them were doing enough dps for the instance, yet was planning on staying to help them finish regardless, I was removed from the group.

I log over to their server to wish them good luck in finding another gropu that would try to carry them through the last two bosses, and neither of them are even in the instance (one was logged off).

So I guess them leaving the instance wasn't good enough. They had to kick me so I couldn't finish the run on top of it. Was a nice 1 hour 15 min waste of my time.

Anyways, offering 5,000 gold (on Kel'Thuzad) to someone that can fraps something immensely horrible to either of these two players. If you can screw both over at the same time, Ill increase it to 7,500g, 10,000 gold if you make me laugh while you do it.

TL;DR: stayed in an instance to help two players who had no business being there, and was kicked. Paying people to F them over. No good deed goes unpunished.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC
Zandalari heroics matter.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
09/17/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Xista
Zandalari heroics matter.

Guess you must of missed the post.
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Priest
RELENTLESS ASSASSINS remains the best guild name ever created, and you are simply jealous
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC

Got mad in-game, postin' on the forums.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Paladin
09/17/2011 09:19 PMPosted by Excelsion
This realm is full of bads.

You being the worst...

Also does anyone else think the OP looks like Aunt Jemima lol
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Paladin
09/18/2011 06:16 AMPosted by Excelsion
You being the worst

Post on your main, cause as of right now, I'm ranked top on server with an 1850 2s team and held the top 3s team on this server as long as I've been here till now.

lul
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
09/18/2011 12:50 AMPosted by Xista

Got mad in-game, postin' on the forums.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
OP's character is frigging hilarious
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
09/18/2011 12:44 PMPosted by Tamarins

Reply Quote
12 Worgen Priest
09/18/2011 05:32 AMPosted by Hotkarl
OP looks like Aunt Jemima lol

L O !@#$ing L great call
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
yea this guys mad lol

mad

So mad I will hit you over the head with my roller!

Cookie anyone.

09/18/2011 12:44 PMPosted by Tamarins

Granny is not hilarious.
Edited by Granmama on 9/19/2011 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Wow, I just happened to be looking something up on the internet when this caught my eye...I know both Moon and Hiri and I am positive that they didn't mean for all that to happen. As I recall their side of the story however, was a bit different. Those two have been on hiatus for a while after Cata dropped and it may have been their first time in any heroic Zul dungeon. You know sometimes when we pug we don't always get the perfect group. If you want to blame someone because you were grouped with people you feel were some how under-geared then blame Blizzard. Players have to meet certain qualifications to even enter higher level dungeons via the dungeon finder. So save your gold and buy yourself a nice pet or mount. Don't try to pay people to do dirty work because you didn't like the out come of a pug group. It is childish and a waste of time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Players have to meet certain qualifications to even enter higher level dungeons via the dungeon finder.

And we all know how fail that was for blizzard.You can have a complete set of say pvp gear in bags,but be in full greens to enter.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I was in that guild they used to be good until they though hey lets kick everyone they are just a bunch of !@#$%
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
hey i remember this one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]