20% nerf in to FL, Guess what that means??

85 Goblin Shaman
Thats right! time for some good ol fashioned GDKP ill be forming a 1 night group on one of my alts for a 25m FL gdkp, for those unfamiliar with it look some of it up and get at me either in game or here on this post.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Problem is: there supposedly doing the nerfing slowly, over time. not one big nerf all at once.

i wish you luck, but idk if a FL pug will be overly sucessfull just yet.
Reply Quote
alliance gdkp? naw not enough carries and too many bidders = fail grp.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I stand corrected. wow, they really batted FL pretty hard. Gz to the 8 guilds hitting 7/7 tonight (mine included lol... 10 man rag transitions are hard. just sayin) and grats to the 5 guilds hitting 6/7 HM tonight

and gz GG getting H rag lul

also, gz to the 7 or 8 guilds getting 3 or 4/7 HM next week o_____O

they really, really hit FL hard man. wow.
Edited by Øtaku on 9/20/2011 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
/vouch for good 'ol Krazor GDKPs

Any idea yet on what night you'll be doing these?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
*UPDATE* Ill be running these Friday's at 7 server, invites going out at 6:30, Flasks and Feasts will be provided, bring your gold and your Exp for some good times in Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
got atleast 15 solid peeps comin man i cant wait, just like the good ol days
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
if you need a tank i can bring my pally alt. I'm girls gens main tank so i know how to tank all the fights. pst dazarune or dazalight if interested
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Woot! good first night, went 5/7 and we started an hour late, maybee next week if people show up on time *cough* *cough* we will get Domo down, we got him to 46% so shouldnt be tough.pot was 113k pretty decent first outing Grats to all who came and got loot or gold, o wait that was everyone :P see ya next week!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Just a friendly Reminder to all that invites go out at 630 sharp 1st pull happens at 7.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
this weeks raid was awesome. 6/7 with a pot total of 223k! same time invites start at 630 server next friday see you there.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Wish my server did gdkp runs -.- grrrrrrr, i should come to this one if i can remember about it :|

These still happen by chance or did it stop going on tinker D:?
Edited by Sçipio on 10/8/2011 2:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
still goin strong, last night went 6/7 again 155k or so, boooooooo for 3 prot marks going for a steal.
Edited by Tinkerstorm on 10/8/2011 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
sweet ill try to tag along if you need a ele dps :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
These things are still going strong, 6/7 every week and im even thinking of runnig another one during the week sometime, maybee Thurs/Sat depending on how much more interest i get, send me in game mail or post here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah ill try to get on for these with my shaman on archi if you need an ele dps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]