WTB (or trade) Glorious plate feet

90 Human Warrior
Edit: I've found the glorious feet, thanks.

Edit: I'm still looking for Glorious Sabatons and am willing to pay 2000g.

I have Glorious Breastplate, Vanguard Breastplate, Lofty Sabatons, and Jade Breastplate, and a few other accessories, and close to full sets of Emerald, Templar, and Imbued plate, if you are interested in a trade.

Shinganker, the sweetheart, found me the gloves--thanks ever so much. *mwah*
Edited by Thummum on 11/6/2011 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Warlock
I'll try to keep an eye out since I'm also collecting some older pieces. No way I'm letting you pay me 2k gold for them, tho :P
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Warlock
Are you still looking for either of these, Thum? I finally had the gauntlets pop for me today.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Totally random, but your warrior set looks fantastic. Way better than mine.

/highfive
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/wave Sorya

Thank you. A couple of my outfits look like I'm dressed in the contents of my jewelry box--it's been fun to put them together.

I'm wanting to steal pieces from pally t1 and t2 though, and pally t13 looks awesome. I'm so jealous. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you. A couple of my outfits look like I'm dressed in the contents of my jewelry box--it's been fun to put them together.

I'm still trying to find something I really like on my warrior. I'm trying to avoid the platekini look, but it's like I either have to wear something skimpy or something ugly. I might just give in. There are some very pretty sets out there.

I'm wanting to steal pieces from pally t1 and t2 though, and pally t13 looks awesome. I'm so jealous. :)

Pally t13 is so cool! It's kinda annoying cause I went through all this work to get together a transmog set i like and now I'm not sure if I want to use it. XD

Warrior t13 isn't bad though. I'd never show the helm, but otherwise it's sorta cool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]