Experienced HM raider LF guild, Rogue or Mage

85 Gnome Rogue
Mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Frozo/advanced
Rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Scalions/advanced
Retired Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Imper%C3%B3/advanced

About Me:
I'm currently a third-year college student with a great schedule that allows me to be a committed raider. I am a very social guy, both in raids and outside of raids, and find it very easy to get along with the people that I work with. I am not just looking for a guild to raid with (though that is the focus), I am also looking for a group of people to have a good time with all around.

Game Experience:
I have played WoW in some way or another since a month or so after the game's release. Though I started raiding halfway through BC, I started taking it seriously in ICC, going 11/12 HM in 25 man before the class changes patch hit. I then continued on into Cata with the same guild, getting 12/12 in 25 man. Unfortunately that guild fell apart so I joined a friend's guild, getting 4/13 before taking a 3 month break from the game.

Since coming back to the game about 2 weeks ago, I have had a strong urge to return to raiding (this time on either my Rogue or Mage, retiring my Paladin). I have had a little experience in FL raiding with a friend's guild temporarily. With them I killed Majordomo and got Rag to ~15%, but with pugs I have seen every other fight on normal mode between my Mage and my Rogue.

What I'm Looking For:
I am looking for a core spot in either a 10 or 25 man raid. I have experience with both raid sizes and would prefer 10, but 25 would be awesome as well. While I admit, I do not have much experience in this tier of content to offer up, I am still looking for a guild that is around 7/7, or at least made up of members that have proven to be hardmode raiders as well. I'm looking to raid 2 nights a week, Tuesday evenings and Saturday nights are iffy for me.

My Characters:
Mage: Arcane/Fire mage with a 363 ilvl equipped.
Rogue: Assassination/Sub as of now for PvP, but have extensive experience with all specs. ilvl 354 equipped.

I would slightly prefer to raid on my Rogue, but if a good team wants my Mage then I will be happy either way.

If any guild is interested then please post here, leave a guild application link if applicable. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
www.warcraftaddicts.org.

Check out our website and see if you would fit in here. We also have a thread on this forum with more info on our guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]