Dungeon Mounts

85 Draenei Paladin
Can anyone help me with a list of all the mounts obtainable through dungeons/heroics. Not raids please just ones I can solo. Kara is not concidered a raid to me ^.^

The only ones I can think of myself are

Karazhan: Fiery Warhorse
Sethekk Halls: Raven Lord
Magisters Terrace: White Chicken Mount

I haven't really followed what there are other then these three. Wouldn't mind starting to farm for them since I'm going to start collecting myself. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
- Blue proto drake from H Utgarde Pinnacle

- Rivendare's deathcharger from Stratholme

- Bronze drake from timed H Culling of Strath, I think that's soloable.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Thanks Chaffy, I'm close to buying epic flying and have the H Culling of Strath one in bank I totally forgot about it ^.^ gota add those other two to my farming list :) Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=190915/mountain-o-mounts-a-guide-to-collecting-mounts is a great comprehensive resource.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
drake from stone core drake from HVP raptor from ZG bear from ZA
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/items=15.5?filter=cr=105:106:147:148;crs=-2323:-2323:-2323:-2323;crv=0:0:0:0;ma=1
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Blue Drake from the Sachel *spelling?*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/21/2011 01:02 PMPosted by Emberfrost
Blue Drake from the Sachel *spelling?*

They moved to the Blue Drake back to 10 man EoE. Also, Azure Drake from 25man EoE
Reply Quote
ZG Tiger and ZG Raptor...oh wait, they took em out then brought em back, but Ugly
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
09/21/2011 08:43 PMPosted by Motzie
ZG Tiger and ZG Raptor...oh wait, they took em out then brought em back, but Ugly

I'd take that new Panther over the Old Tiger any day but alas...not yet to be =(
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Mage
what is the drop rate for the blue proto drake in Ult Pen. i have done it day after day and nothing
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Dungeons:

Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake - Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle, drops from Skadi the Ruthless

Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake - Normal Stonecore, drops from Slabhide

Reins of the Drake of the North Wind - Normal Vortex Pinnacle, drops from Altarius

Reins of the Raven Lord - Heroic Sethekk Halls, drops from Anzu

Swift White Hawkstrider - Heroic Magisters' Terrace, drops from Kael'thas Sunstrider (can also drop Phoenix Hatchling

Reins of the Bronze Drake - Heroic The Culling of Stratholme, 100% drop when completing the timed run and you defeat Infinite Corruptor

Amani Battle Bear - Zul'Aman, 100% drop when completed the timed run and you defeat Halazzi

Armored Razzashi Raptor - Zul'Gurub, drops from Bloodlord Mandokir

Swift Zulian Panther - Zul'Gurub, drops from High Priestess Kilnara

Raids:

Fiery Warhorse's Reins - Karazhan, drops from Attumen the Huntsman

Reins of the Azure Drake - Eye of Eternity, drops from Malygos (10 or 25 man)

Reins of the Blue Drake - Eye of Eternity, drops from Malygos (10 or 25 man)

Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth - Vault of Archavon, drops from any boss

Ashes of Al'ar - The Eye (Tempest Keep), drops from Kael'thas Sunstrider

Reins of the Onyxian Drake - Onyxia's Lair, drops from Onyxia (10 or 25 man)

^^ Included those 'raid' ones that can be solo'ed by most classes, some of them require some special placements and mechanics, but can be done, or at least duo'ed as well with another mount hunting friend :)

The ZG bosses are the ones that may not be solo'able - or the ZA timed run, but again, with a group or even two people you could do some of them. I've duo'ed the ZG bosses with a DK friend, so it can be done. Hunter's are now solo'ing ZG bosses as well as other classes.

Good luck on the hunt!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Last time I check ( 10 months ago. ) It was around a 0.8% drop rate, but it's really not that bad. Most players got it with in 3 to 7 weeks of farming. Which is really good for a drop rate like that. I got mine of the day of 77th run.... But I have bad luck - Hehe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
11/04/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Wolfinstien
what is the drop rate for the blue proto drake in Ult Pen. i have done it day after day and nothing

Yeah, I've been running him 3x a day for months now. The new little tool tips on WoWhead in the title say - Drop Chance: 1.52%

Sounds about right I guess. Just sucks because you can't spam it during the day with nothing to do, it's a once a day lock out. Why I liked Stonecore/Vortex, you could just keep spamming them and let yourself get brain dead then BAM! HELLO GORGEOUS!! lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]