369 Hunter and Alts LF New Home

85 Troll Hunter
I am looking for a new home on an EST server that is not as crazy as MG and can better coincide with my available raid times. (I am EST.)
Suthérn is a 369 SV/Bm hunter 12/12 1/13H & 1/7 FL (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Suth%C3%A9rn/advanced)
I also have a 362 resto shammy (Laggyness), a 85(heroic geared) priest (Disc/holy), dk (blood/frost) and pally (holy/ret).
My raiding experience goes back to BC and is extensive through WotlK and Cata. If you look at my Armory you will also see that I do some PVP as well.

I am looking for an adult raiding (dedicated or casual) guild. By adult, I don't mean technically over 18, but adult mentally as well. I work 12 hours a day and prefer not to come home and listen to a screamin' 16yr old in vent like his head is on fire. ;)
I also like a close-knit atmosphere with as little drama as possible and I am more than willing to help out a guildie any way I can. I hate guild hopping so I'd rather find a place I can hang my hat for a while.
My available raid times are preferably weekends after 8pm server, but am willing to do 1 or 2 days during the week as long as it's not really late. I also don't mind sitting out at any time, or taking a different toon when needed. I also don't mind Horde or Alliance, but have always been an Ally until recently.
Any replies would be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Chat me up in game! Team Venture raids (or random other shenanigans) on weekends due to people with college schedules and weekday obligations. We are a social guild that likes to kick !@# and have fun at the same time. Having a multi-talented multi-tooned player would be a huge asset to our guild. Just /who Team Venture and ask for me in case i'm toon hopping lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What character do you prefer to play?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This server isn't an east coast data server, its located in Seattle, Washington. So you're ping would reflect being on a West Coast server, instead of an East Coast server like MG (Were you probably have a 25 MS like me). Just an FYI.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]