Pre-Nerf Thistle Tea Recipe

85 Draenei Shaman
I'm not planning on putting this out on every server, but I did want to post it on a few of the more populated / active ones in order to reach a broader range of people are interested in collecting items like this that only show up once in a rare while.

I'm selling the Pre-Nerf Thistle Tea recipe on the Tichondrius server. The people who are interested in an item like this already know what it is, so I shouldn't have to explain too much about how rare (nearly impossible) it is to find this item. It was taken out of the game in March of 2005, but the original item wasn't changed retroactively.

If you're interested in purchasing this item, come talk to me on Tichondrius (I'll more than likely be on this character). I'm only interested in in-game currency / in-game item trades (and I will not be transferring to your server, sorry). I'm on at various times throughout the day, and of course you can shoot me an in game mail (not giving out my real id on here, sorry!)

Here's a screenshot showing that the recipe is indeed able to be learned by anyone. Good luck to anyone wanting to purchase this, and sorry for invading your realm's forums. :)

http://i.imgur.com/y8H18.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]