glorious legplates

90 Human Warrior
Hey whats up everyone. I'm trying to get my hands on glorious legplates and the matching belt that goes with it. I've been farming it for months and been watching the AH for just as long if not longer. I'm offering 3k gold for the legplates and belt. If you happen to only have one, I will pay 2k for the legs and 1k for the belt. This is my first time posting on this forum and I've read all the rules and I didn't find anything that said I couldn't do this. So again, if you happen to find them please let me know. My email is thekat2009@yahoo.com. My main server is Uther so if possible I would prefer to get them on that server. Thanks for reading and your time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for goving me your E-mail, I am so stalking you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol stalking huh? I'll add you to the list of others.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
"THE kat"......?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There are others? Maybe we can form a club.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
A quick heads up, a belt has been found thanks to a very good friend but I'm still needing the legs. If anyone happens to find a pair, send me a email. I've raised the price to 2.5k.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
09/23/2011 06:01 AMPosted by Vapori
"THE kat"......?
Dont be jelly!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
it took me moths but i got mine
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Slutty transmog is the worst, it's not a rap video guys/girls
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I have a transmog too so there
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i like this thread
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Oops, someone reported you Aloe. You're the worst.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Nice pet names Yuba.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hopefully nobody reports you for not being 2.2k

I would have been banned 4 lyfe if that was a reportable offense. If I had a nickel for how many times I've been inspected...rating is the go-to troll for downsy trolls, of which WoW has many. However, I was trolled recently about my transmog; that was new. Bam! Now we're back on topic.

http://www.wimp.com/gonnahate/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]