[H] <Dirty Karaoke> 5/8HM LF Tank w/ DPS OS

85 Orc Warrior
Basics:
Guild: Dirty Karaoke
Server: Spirestone PvP (PST)
Format: 10 man
Raid times: Mon/Tues 7PM-10, Sat 11AM-2 (PST)
Loot: Loot Council

About Us:
Dirty Karaoke is a tight-knit group of friends that has been raiding on Spirestone for quite some time. It began as a group of real life friends simply finding a way to pass time. However, more recently, we have found joy in the nerd screams after a progression kill and began to take raiding a little more seriously. Since then we have cleared 7/13HM in T11, 7/7HM in Firelands (gogo Firelord =D), and are currently 5/8HM in Dragon Soul.

What we expect from you:
-Attendance
We maintain a raiding roster of no more then 12 people, partially to avoid drama. This means that if you are 'iffy' about being able to make raid times, then don't waste your time applying.
-Experience
Both with your class, and with current content. Previous experience with Dragon Soul hardmodes is specifically what we are looking for (in most cases it is MANDATORY, however if you are very skilled you can still be considered), however experience with hardmode encounters of a previous content is a big plus.
-Skill
While gear is a big part of current DPS, understand your class and how to spend every possible global while not standing in fire is the type of awareness we are looking for.
-Dedication
Food, flasks, and pots are all provided by the guild. We give you all the tools, however we cannot force you to sit down and watch the video for a new progression fight, or read the mechanics. We expect you to know a boss without us ever telling you anything about it.

What we need:
Immediate raid spot for one of the following:
Prot Paladin
Prot Warrior
Blood DK

However, in this case having a competitive DPS offspec is not a plus, it is MANDATORY.

Contact Info:
If you feel as though you can help us push further into this nerdy game, then contact any of our officers in game:
Nancee, Xanctify, Slaus, or Happymeal.

Or if you can't get ahold of one of us here's my realid:
mcmuffins790@yahoo.com
Edited by Happymeal on 2/6/2012 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Now I just need to know when I will be able to get Onionrings with my Happymeal, bump for some good people.
Edited by Loon on 10/1/2011 1:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/01/2011 01:21 AMPosted by Loon
Now I just need to know when I will be able to get Onionrings with my Happymeal, bump for some good people.

Add lobster and its GLORIOUS!

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Can I get in on this?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Updated and bumped.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Still looking =D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Bump for a great group of players and fun atmosphere.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Damn, if only I could make Tuesdays before 8 :[!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Back to recruiting, back to bumping.

LF Someone to replace me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
omg you cant be replaced!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Updated to show the H Ultrax kill.

Side note: Female bloodelf? Really?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
thats how the pros do it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
we got h hagara a while ago. update that shiz!

01/22/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Caylin
omg you cant be replaced!

he will be missed :(
Edited by Deino on 2/5/2012 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Updated.

Sorry, haven't gotten around to doing this because I don't HAVE to leave anymore. But if you feel you can replace me, still feel free to apply.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to apply to tank.

As you can see I have an heroic weapon with the best enchant on it. I can also cast a bubble that makes me invincible so I think I can tank better than you.

I tanked for your guild a long time ago but the DK kept pulling aggro off of me even when I used all my taunts at once.

Let me tank for you again I think it will help you win the game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated.

Sorry, haven't gotten around to doing this because I don't HAVE to leave anymore. But if you feel you can replace me, still feel free to apply.

The only thing that can replace you is a McChicken, and the new Mango smoothie.
Edited by Bloodstrider on 2/7/2012 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
wat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]