[A] A Band Apart Recruiting

100 Worgen Warrior
Are you tired of guild drama? Are you or someone you know sitting on the bench? Just not having a good time banging your head against a wall week after week? Feeling like you just need to open a beer and relax?

We provide a friendly and developed social environment for a variety of players. New players can find knowledge from experienced members while gaming experts can find fellowship in end-game raids. A Band Apart can provide you the opportunities to make the most of your membership.

Our primary focus is to promote effective group dynamics and enhance complimentary group skills. This includes strategy, ingenuity, camaraderie, respect and fun.

A Band Apart is recruiting for our 25m Progression Team.

Fill out an application today!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday - 5:15PM - 8:15PM (PST)
Saturday - 5:00PM - 8:00PM (PST)

Loot Distribution
Loot is distributed amoung raiders via Loot Council consisting of Guild Officers.

Minimum Age
18+, A Band Apart is a mature guild and we look forward to progressing with individuals who exhibit qualities in both action and word that are attractive to our raid team and guild as a whole.

Application Process
All potential applicants must complete an online application at our website to be considered for the raid team. We are looking to maintain a roster of no less than 35 members for our 25m Progression Team.

Guild Officers
Onyxangel - GM
Moonéy - Raid Officer
Sklaninhaos - Raid Officer
Bobsblade - Recruitment Officer
Darlic - PvP Officer
Mùrder - PvP Officer

Edited by Sklaninhaos on 10/25/2011 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Updated raid times and guild information for your viewing pleasure.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Your guild is filled with egocentric maniacs who need to chill out while they're doing Heroic Trolls. Started giving me crap in a random because I was there gearing up and I wasn't doing 20k DPS. If they want to do a bear run they should organize one themselves instead of forcing pugs out of a dungeon simply becasue they aren't geared enough.

Character names were Bigbadheals and Synnilol.

18+, A Band Apart is a mature guild and we look forward to progressing with individuals who exhibit qualities in both action and word that are attractive to our raid team and guild as a whole.

They were anything but.
Edited by Bronzong on 11/11/2011 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
LOL U MAD?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/13/2011 03:54 PMPosted by Synniløl
LOL U MAD?

That's some maturity there..
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
11/13/2011 11:23 PMPosted by Deliate
LOL U MAD?

That's some maturity there..

And some Irony here, expecting Maturity on WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
To be fair, you only say your guild is mature, not your players. So I can see where those linguistic gymnastics could be confusing, leading him to expect civility and decency. Oops.

On the brighter side, if you didn't have his negative feedback, no one would have even been interested in your guild or your thread.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
I wish I would have seen this earlier... :( Regardless, these players are no longer a problem. People like these don't last long. My apologies goes out to those who had to deal with these two.

Oh and such harsh words there Terrapax, not sure who pissed you off. :) Have a great day!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]