Highly recommended Changes for PVP battlegrou

85 Goblin Priest
I have noticed recently as of hitting 85 with a new character that since we have alot of people heavily geared for regular random battlegrounds there are alot of premades and such geared guys spawn killing. Now the main idea of regular battlegrounds was for everyone to have fun and not rated. That being said it gives a major advantage to geared teams to place 3 or 4 of their team directly on your base while the other guys clear the field and then start a mass spawn killing and trapment in which no one person can get out alive or move at times of rezzing. In turn they will win always and can determine in which when they want to win and add a ton of points while holding u there ingame at their mercy while u get 0 points and if u leave u get that cat listed for leaving the battleground. I highly recommend making a spawnzone off limits to flag carriers and like a bubble so u can rez safely . No one can attack from outside nor attack from inside that way you have a chance to rez not solo and have a chance to get out without rezzing one at a time and have 5 on on killing you and trapping u on spawn. Its mainly been happening on Warsong Gulch and Battle of gilanas but ive been seeing it also in Arathi Basin . After all twinking is supposed to be for rateds and arenas but many seem to mass spawn kill in warsong and your pegged ingame till they decide to cap the flags and done spawnkilling.
Edited by Umedicus on 9/23/2011 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Warrior
Being geared for BG's is not twinking. Besides this has been going on since day 5. Get some gear =L It only takes 2~3 days to get your honor set =P
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Shaman
Blizzard already resolved your QQ by adding resources to AV and timers to gulch.

Next
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
Wow..... making my server look bad

BACK, BACK WHERE YOU CAME
Edited by Numbfrost on 9/26/2011 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

you sure you want them back there?
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage

you sure you want them back there?

Back to another server, are you trying to tell me he STARTED on our server!?!!? He must quit wow then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]