LOW SERVER POPULATION

85 Human Rogue
Wish to have server merge or free character transfer.

Plz comment on forum to get this noticed by blizzard Ty!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Seriously, its getting ridiculous!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
/agree
Edited by Employers on 9/24/2011 1:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This is all true its so bad to the point if you had a threes team going and you one of your boys dropped out there is no replacement why? because there is literally no1 to replace him with at all and if there was he would be on someone else's team its impossible to PUG a 25 BH even there just aren't the numbers if your not in one of the big 3 guilds on either faction your completely dead in the water on this realm is ridiculous plz blizz either free transfers off or merge us with another low pop realm.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Oh look, it's this thread again.

If it's really a problem then buy a transfer, it's !@#$ing worth it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Oh look, it's this thread again.

If it's really a problem then buy a transfer, it's !@#$ing worth it.

what she said
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I have a good feeling this is the thread Blizz will listen to.

Kind of like any good bookie telling you "if you continue to gamble you'll eventually win big"
Edited by Strykt on 9/27/2011 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
DAMNIT we dont want to pay for it half of us came to this realm when it was high populated but now look at it DEAD we need that damn morph its killing the fun the game is an excellent game but on this realm its hard to have fun theyres only about 10 guilds on the alliance thats really active i started playing the game back in 08 and i quit in 09 re-joined in 2011 and i comeback to the server to find out its has died its just really disapointing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
i bet thats exactley how blizzards thinking (although i love blizzard)this is sadly something i agree to
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I don't think posting this stuff in the Haomarush forums, is going to get the realm anymore attention from the dev team. In other words, this is getting no where as usual.

Try another forum!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I totally agree, although i think this server is so unnoticed that nobody who matters will even draw attention to this forum. Although, this would be amazing. Im sick of spending 3 hours getting a 25bh together, only to have alliance control TB again.

Blasphemy
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
It really sad I started Playing when this server had 300 guilds each had 2,000 members and now look at it we cant even get a decent pug on anything we cant even have a full guild run because its just to damn low of a population that we cant get anything together even trying to get a 25m BG together is pointless you have to post one a week in advance to get ppl online that day to help out it used to be where you posted a 25m BG and got 300 ppl reply to you and I have stoped doing alot of things because there is no fun in spending all day looking for a dencent 25m group and when you do get 25ppl 5 to 8 ppl leave in 5 min due to work in the morning, school, and or kids came home so whats the point in haveing a realm where you cant even have fun on these days I refuse to pay for a transfer becausse I have only been on this server from day 1 all of my friends have transfered like 8 months ago and its so boreing im thinking about giveing up the game because I hate boredum and this is just boredum cant even find a daily partner these days ethier because everyone thats on is in a 10m raid or doing 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 and thats rare on this server we need a revamp like some of the new servers are getting ive seen 7 servers disapear when cata came out but when a server has little to no progression compared to the full servers you need to think about whats going on and stop stalling for time by saying were looking into it because Blizzard I really love the game but this is the last straw do something merge us with some other server or get rid of this server all together and let us choose what server we want to move our toons too but keep our guilds in tact to move as a whole so the guilds can progress because if your not in the 3 main guilds your guild is just dead plain dead and going no where just place your GM's on the server 1 day and see my point.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I have a good feeling this is the thread Blizz will listen to.

Kind of like any good bookie telling you "if you continue to gamble you'll eventually win big"

Whats the odds going to be ill take 100 in favor of Bliz reading this one and maybe doing something or telling us we are tough out of luck live with it
Reply Quote
Blizz really needs to do something about this server it has gotten out of hand
Edited by Scot on 11/5/2011 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
/agree
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
yes indeed this needs to be looked at
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
COME ON BLIZZARD WE LOVE YOU & THE GAME SO LOVE US BACK.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Free server transfer or bust.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]