6/7 BDK 368 Ilvl LF paid trnsfr/fac long term

19 Goblin Rogue
Well first and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this post. I am posting on an alt character to avoid any flack from my current guild.

I have no idea how to go about this, but here goes. I have been playing WoW since release and have rolled to date 7 toons all currently lvl 85 and have a minimum ilvl of at least 359. I mainly play my Blood spec death knight and by far my most favorite class. I have almost 7 yrs of raiding experience and have cleared all content up to 6/7 10 man Firelands.
I am looking for a solid guild that has a core spot on the roster for a tank Dk that knows how to play his class/role.
Looking to get into a 25 man guild and hoping to steer away from the 10 man content I have been facing as of late. I come from 40 man raids back in mc-naxx days to 25 mans which i find more pleasing vs 40 man.
I've recently updated some components in my rig so that i may be able to raid more efficiently in a larger scale raid.

ATI HD6750 1GB DDR5 pci-e graphics card
Core i5-650 3.2 ghz
4 GB ddr3 ram
Windows XP (best imo !@#$ xD)
1 TB western digital 64 mb cache 7200 rpm
23" widescreen HD led monitor

I am looking for alliance or Horde guild PVP server is a big plus (horde only though for obvious reasons "domination")
Raid times between 5pm-10:30 pm EST anydays of the week.

My ideal guild will be active with a healthy roster of players online at any given time of the day so that I may be able to do randoms bg's re-roll toons whatever the case may be.

Progression for guild at least 7/7 normal to 3+/7 HM.
Adult orientated roster that is drama free. Online is an escape from work/family no drama please.

I am asking for help with the server transfer/faction change for multiple reasons.
1. To show that the guild is making a leap of faith to gain a valued player who will be there on time and ready and gemmed/chanted food/flask/repair money and ready to raid.
2. I make x amount of money pay x amount for living expenses and X amount for family.
WoW transfers is not part of the X factor at this time.
3. Job only pays x amount in a single income home :)

What I can bring to your guild. Consisteny and I can deliver results when playing my character.
I stay up to date with boss encounters with watching how to videos and I also do PTR on offnights when available.
Mature patient person and used to wiping for hours on ends on the same ish on a bad night which that patience has been tested through all expansions/raid in WoW.

A little bit more about myself

Race: hispanic thats a big plus I know it is!

hold two associates one in small business management and one in Computer neworking w/ emphasis in buisness management.
I have a dog named chico and a piranha named Manny
I am employed.

Reason for leaving my toons current guild : I pug there is no core team I can get into on my server most of the guilds are set with their rosters and have been since Cata hit live. I have pugged 6/7 on multiple toons and I am looking to get into some competitive raiding. I have been in top 3 guilds fo r along time and am currently in 2nd best guild on my current server unfortunately their core roster is legit and probably not ever going to break apart and I have been waiting for 5 weeks to get into the 2nd 10 man they have been promising for quite some time.

I want to thank you for reading this wall of text I look forward to getting contacted in-game or on this post.

My real id is: Acctduece@gmail.com (please include in msg details when you send the request).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
How has this not been trolled yet?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Dont transfer here if your mother cant pay for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]