<Blood Legion Spec Ops> Recruitment

85 Troll Druid
Blood Legion Spec Ops is an extension of Blood Legion, created to assist BL in its push for higher ranking and provide a structured and enjoyable environment for the Illidan community to be involved with Blood Legion.

The guild’s main purpose is to assist in fulfilling BL's consumable needs during progression and also aid in the development and exposure of BL/Illidan recruitment. The heart of Blood Legion Spec Ops is comprised of 10 Blood Legion alts (zero mains) who enjoy raiding 10man content during farm/downtime. This is a project that BL has pursued for several tiers now, but is just now something we decided to make official.

Since BL has tight restrictions on who is able to join, we decided to create the Spec Ops guild in order to promote better communication with the Illidan community, as well as to provide our supporters with a means of helping us out directly during progression. Many different sorts of players currently call Spec Ops home. The guild is open to anyone who wants help provide raiding consumables (fish/herbs/gems/etc), players who just want to be a part of the BL community, and/or friends and family of BL members. The guild actively participates in many facets of the game, including 5-man dungeons, Battlegrounds, Arenas, 10-man raids, and levelling.

Blood Legion will also draw from Spec Ops to help fill empty slots in alt raids at our own discretion. If we need a spot filled, we will first look to BLSO rather than trying our luck in Trade as we formerly have done. Please do not ask to join; we will ask you should the need arise. If you find yourself in this position, do your best and try to impress us with your skills and talent! We're always looking for exceptional players to add to our main roster.

Blood Legion Spec Ops Also offers our Spetsnaz Raiding Team. This is a Serious team that looks to Push progression on a fairly casual schedule. We are currently Looking for More exceptional / Seasoned raiders to finish up 4.2 With a Heroic Rag Kill, and Push content hard in 4.3. We Currently Raid Friday/Saturday from 8PM-12Am server, With Sunday as Cleanup and for Extra Progression. We value our time in raids and are only looking for the best. Since we do raid weekends, Alt toons are acceptable, but must meet all of our expectations of course. Recruitment Is currently Open to anyone of skill regardless of class. If looking to apply, come with solid logs (these are required), and make sure your character is prepared.

Please Contact Visu in game with any questions or concerns about our Spetsnaz team, or add me real id Sbres@bellsouth.net

If you have any questions or would like an invite, please send a tell in-game to any of the following characters:

Riggnaros, Zonker, or Ataxus (or some obvious variant of the names)

Thank you for your interest in Blood Legion Spec Ops!

Blood Legion Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BloodLegionIllidan

Heroic Rag 10m kill vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKf8l07uK5Y
Edited by Visu on 9/24/2011 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
The term "Booster Squad" comes to mind.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Spec ops!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
get off the forums and go farm some herbs for them Visu
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
This is a MMORPG not a First-person shooter so the name don't even make sense.
Edited by Vodkaftw on 9/26/2011 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
18 Troll Mage
Blood Legion Fan Club? Really?

LMFAO

Yes! You too can be part of Blood Legion!! Just bring us your Wool and let us sleep with your girlfriend!

Genius!!

Reply Quote
Don't you think it's pretty degrading to have a supply crew and crudely call it a guild? Seems like an abuse of Blood Legion's standings as one of the top guilds for raiding in the world to me. I applaud you guys and admire your push for the top, but I would never become a groupie and pump your guild with supplies that you seem to be too lazy to get yourself. If I wanted to play as a peon, I'd go back to Warcraft 2 and 3 and drain the local mines and chop every tree in sight.

Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
ROFL, I completely agreed with the two above posts. Pretty sad really.
Edited by Vodkaftw on 10/4/2011 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hi guys :D Good luck :)
Reply Quote
10/04/2011 10:01 AMPosted by Kasapin
ROFL, I completely agreed with the two above posts. Pretty sad really.

Seems like some people couldn't get into spec ops :V

No, I just have a little more pride in myself than to somebody's maid. With their high-ranking status as a guild and in progression, the LEAST they could do is get off their lazy butts and get their own materials, or buy them from the freakin AH.

C'mon now... Let's use a little common sense shall we?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin

Seems like some people couldn't get into spec ops :V

No, I just have a little more pride in myself than to somebody's maid. With their high-ranking status as a guild and in progression, the LEAST they could do is get off their lazy butts and get their own materials, or buy them from the freakin AH.

C'mon now... Let's use a little common sense shall we?

if we truely wanted in spec ops we would have gotten in cause im sure they could care less if your a !@#$en baddie or not your the little puppet giving them free mats... which is just sad, cant believe the all mighty top guild on illidan is doing this %^-*, NKMN is !@#$en 1/7 and we get our own mats and food and regents and anything else we %^-*en need for raids which is NOT hard.

nevertheless thats just sad..
Edited by Xluthus on 10/5/2011 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
18 Troll Mage
They're just taking advantage of all the little star struck 15 year olds...nothing like a little hero worship for free mats. It's like botting without getting in trouble.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Wait what? I thought the OP post was a joke. This is for real?!
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
People can be dumb and gullible as hell

More news at 11
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Well... the Vodka (me) thinks that this "u tried to get into Blood Legion but couldn't" card is getting pretty old. I mean if I see one more post of someone saying that exact same thing again I think I'm going to /wrist
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]