<Blood Legion Spec Ops> Recruitment

85 Human Warrior
And Mephisto, why do you even care?

You don't like it, you're not joining. The people that joined obviously wanted to or they wouldn't have.

My typing is pointless, because all of this is pointless, but your replies are the most pointless.

I suppose you say the same thing about people in sweat-shops and child labor situations?

I'll tell you why I care. I've spent alot of my time seeing these stupid recruitment posts (forum and in-game) for BLSO and it's all been centered around a guild of groupies whose purpose is to provide supplies for BL for them to raid with. Does nobody believe in responsibility and accountability anymore? HEY! Let's just get a bunch of people who are envious of us being a top ranked guild to be our workers! It's like picking a girl up in a bar and saying "she chose to get drunk, so it's ok for me to take her home and have sex with her even though i know she'd say no sober"

This....Is....STUPID. Get it?

For the rest of you flaming me, I don't really care. Pardon me for having a little compassion for humanity, and having a slightly negative opinion about a guild abusing its status as a top ranking guild in progression to get mindless masses to do everything but raid for them.

Hate to say it, but this should be one of those off-time activities that the guild does as a unit. Everybody should be contributing to the cause, and farming up various things while they're not actively progressing to prepare for the next tier. I imagine (and hope) they do this in some form anyway, but to have a guild such as BLSO, I'm thinking not.

Oh. My. God.

Do you actually read what you type? Stop comparing what goes on in game to real life. You sir, need to go out more. WoW is not life and you have to stop treating it like it is. Do yourself a favor and delete your post, it'll show you've matured enough to realize you sense of reality was warped.

Sweat shops...lol. That was a good one.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
sweat eyem gunna tranzfer two ilidon jest two bee in yer gild wil you invyte me ef eye tranzfer to yer surver?
Reply Quote

I suppose you say the same thing about people in sweat-shops and child labor situations?

I'll tell you why I care. I've spent alot of my time seeing these stupid recruitment posts (forum and in-game) for BLSO and it's all been centered around a guild of groupies whose purpose is to provide supplies for BL for them to raid with. Does nobody believe in responsibility and accountability anymore? HEY! Let's just get a bunch of people who are envious of us being a top ranked guild to be our workers! It's like picking a girl up in a bar and saying "she chose to get drunk, so it's ok for me to take her home and have sex with her even though i know she'd say no sober"

This....Is....STUPID. Get it?

For the rest of you flaming me, I don't really care. Pardon me for having a little compassion for humanity, and having a slightly negative opinion about a guild abusing its status as a top ranking guild in progression to get mindless masses to do everything but raid for them.

Hate to say it, but this should be one of those off-time activities that the guild does as a unit. Everybody should be contributing to the cause, and farming up various things while they're not actively progressing to prepare for the next tier. I imagine (and hope) they do this in some form anyway, but to have a guild such as BLSO, I'm thinking not.

Oh. My. God.

Do you actually read what you type? Stop comparing what goes on in game to real life. You sir, need to go out more. WoW is not life and you have to stop treating it like it is. Do yourself a favor and delete your post, it'll show you've matured enough to realize you sense of reality was warped.

Sweat shops...lol. That was a good one.

Cliche attempts at an insult. Go figure.

'Course it's not real life in Warcraft, but that seems to be the only way to provide a comparison that !@#$% here can pick up on.

If you want to make it out to be no big deal and flame me, go ahead. I really care don't either way. Going against the grain must be a debuff in WoW?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mephisto, I completely agree with you.

It is wrong to enslave a person, or player into selflessly performing grueling work.

The conditions of these players in Blood Legion Spec Ops is absolutely despicable. They sit in front of their computers, usually from the hours of 'whenever mom stops asking me if I've done my homework' to 'turn off that game, it's time to go to bed.'

Symptoms of this stressful environment may include having copious amounts of food and drink items such as coca cola, Doritos, and Chips Ahoy (provided by mother/father free of charge).

At the end of a long evening performing mind numbingly entertaining work inside of the game that is paid for by their parents, the stress of their poor and purposeful mismanagement of time is realized:

That's right, they have 9th grade to attend in the morning.

When it's all said and done, the player coincidentally awakens the next morning with a fever and mother/father sympathize with the player for having to deal with such an awful headache.

Then it's all day of play, with an extremely unbearable amount of guilt for skipping a day of 9th grade. This will be very detrimental to their future, that is, if they even live past the age of 14.

This type of lifestyle is definitely not conducive to longevity.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Mephisto, I completely agree with you.

It is wrong to enslave a person, or player into selflessly performing grueling work.

The conditions of these players in Blood Legion Spec Ops is absolutely despicable. They sit in front of their computers, usually from the hours of 'whenever mom stops asking me if I've done my homework' to 'turn off that game, it's time to go to bed.'

Symptoms of this stressful environment may include having copious amounts of food and drink items such as coca cola, Doritos, and Chips Ahoy (provided by mother/father free of charge).

At the end of a long evening performing mind numbingly entertaining work inside of the game that is paid for by their parents, the stress of their poor and purposeful mismanagement of time is realized:

That's right, they have 9th grade to attend in the morning.

When it's all said and done, the player coincidentally awakens the next morning with a fever and mother/father sympathize with the player for having to deal with such an awful headache.

Then it's all day of play, with an extremely unbearable amount of guilt for skipping a day of 9th grade. This will be very detrimental to their future, that is, if they even live past the age of 14.

This type of lifestyle is definitely not conducive to longevity.

Not good enough, too cliche.
Reply Quote
I use to look at this guild with respect through all the time they put in just by top rankings, but to have 'free willed players' (supposedly) join a special guild representing Blood Legion reflects poor dedication to the guild. It's probably why Rootzo left the guild. Either way Mephisto has a point, because placing yourself in the BLSO guild is just one way to see where he is coming from. Blood Legion just dug themselves a grave with a thread such as this...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I want my own Spec ops team farming me matts :(
Reply Quote
Carrot-on-a-stick guild in a Carrot-on-a-stick mmo.

Let's save the Champagne celebration for the off chance Captain Obvious doesn't find this thread.
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Death Knight
u can say this downgrades them as a guild but the fact still remains that they are higher ranked then all of you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bottom line is that the guild should be ashamed for taking advantage of the gullible and the gullible should be embarrassed for drinking the Blood Legion KoolAid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
umad!
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Rogue
Too many butthurt people up in this post who are sad they can't have a chance to raid with BL, whether it be in their alt raid (of who is further progressed than 95% of this server) or their main raid.

Also, last I checked, Blood Legion is/was rocking this tier.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
12/22/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Fingerbox
umad!

he mad
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Intresting.

The amount of negativity and immaturity in this thread is proof behind the reason why A US guild will never be the best in the world.

Most people on this realm and on US realms in general have to much pride and arrogance to see the wisdom behind this post.

It seems like BL is trying to create a bridge with the Illidan community to allow them to support BL to achieve a common goal. That goal is what?

1. BL represents the realm Illidan, and the US on the world stage in Pve.
2. BL's success on the world stage is something to take pride in as a US player and even more pride as a resident of Illidan.
3. everyone wants to be a hero and there is no unity on a single cause (being respected as the best Pve'rs in the world).
4. Eu doesn't take US guilds seriously (as competition as seen in an interview on Paragons website) due to them walking all over the US in the last few expansions.
5. The current success of the of the Koreans is a direct result of having a whole realm uniting on a single cause and supporting those who have the chance to win the race for their realm and nation. Many interviews and articles about Korean realms point to the same fascinating thing, each Korean realm as a whole functions like a guild and there is that level of support from the top down and the bottom up on the realm.

Yes I understand it's just a game, but for many it's a passion and a competition too.
Know that im not from the illidan realm nor have i had any contact with any member of BL before you claim im here to blindly support their "groupy" cause. The positive in this idea that BL is persuing should be looked at and viewed from a fruitful prospective as well.

Reply Quote
4 Undead Rogue
12/22/2011 10:10 PMPosted by Yodaa
1. BL represents the realm Illidan, and the US on the world stage in Pve.

Nobody cares and I never asked Blood Legion to represent me and vice versa. If anything they've done more harm to the server than good. They should pick a low pop server and demand people transfer in and take the groupies with them.

2. BL's success on the world stage is something to take pride in as a US player and even more pride as a resident of Illidan.

If I gave a !@#$, maybe so. Otherwise, it's like winning a shoe-tying contest. I am very proud when I see them log out, otherwise they're pretty pretentious.
3. everyone wants to be a hero and there is no unity on a single cause (being respected as the best Pve'rs in the world).

How old are you? 16?
4. Eu doesn't take US guilds seriously (as competition as seen in an interview on Paragons website) due to them walking all over the US in the last few expansions.

Last few expansions would imply all of them, since this is the 3rd and you're not including Cata so I can only assume BC and Wrath. In this case you are correct. The EU happen to be unemployed with government assistance, US happens to have parents that don't like adult kids living at home playing video games when they could be working instead.

5. The current success of the of the Koreans is a direct result of having a whole realm uniting on a single cause and supporting those who have the chance to win the race for their realm and nation. Many interviews and articles about Korean realms point to the same fascinating thing, each Korean realm as a whole functions like a guild and there is that level of support from the top down and the bottom up on the realm.

This confuses me. So the entire realm raids together? How do they support? The only real farming that goes on is just warm bodies with good gear willing to pass for people's mains. Outside of that, Blood Legion doesn't need mats. If they actually followed through with a sale or two (friends have been shafted after transferring, sorry, I don't really think BL is that respectable) they would never need to worry about gold as a guild ever. I digress, wtf is your point about a realm uniting behind a cause? Sounds Kim Jung style to me, pass.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What classes are you in greatest need for currently?
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Death Knight
I heard that they were going to take 15 out of the BL roster to do LFR with their BLSO members in order to thank them for the 500 wind scales for the drums of speed and X amount of Flame Caps and 5-10 whole bank tab-ful of herbs and possible some Volatile Life for pots and flasks and maybe the gems too that BLSO farmed for them. Did that happen any time this patch? Members, or to be specific "Blood Legion Benefactors" heard this on their live raid. To be more specific, Fawnlissa maybe said this in the guild? Or maybe Ramdas?

When asked, "Why don't they farm those themselves", said Benefactors said, "Oh, they have much more important things to do", and I can tell you right now those much more important things include leveling an alt and sitting in org on a mount showing off their title.

I was never a part of this farming business, but the whole intro to the guild is a lie to people who actually wish to participate in any type of content with BL members, even maybe having a chat or two. The whole T11 raid achieves BLSO have is from members who decided to set them up themselves, and the BL members online during that time never took the time to even say "Yea I'll come help". If you have never been in this guild, keep your opinions to yourself. If you're in this guild hoping for some carry, you won't get any.

You will get randomly G-kicked too, if one of the said benefactors decide to say you have harrassed them, particularly the female on with a toon name starting with an F maybe.

I have been in the guild witnessing all those, and it's everyone's freedom to have a hero in their mind that they worship and want to farm for, but please, stop riding their d***s.
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Death Knight
Also, there is another lvl 25 guild on the server that serves as a guild for a top guild here, but all I can imagine them doing is taking the weekly cash flow perk gold. They made their alt guild a lvl'ing guild for the Illidan community. So who benefits the server more? And what benefits do BL bring besides more and more worthless farming fans filling up the Illidan community irritating the population who enjoys progressing on their own on this server?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]