How is this server?

85 Night Elf Priest
Hi, I'm looking to transfer servers (and faction if necessary) and I had a few questions:

What is the arena activity like?

Are there PvP guilds that run RBGs?

Is the horde to alliance ratio somewhat even?

Thank you for your time, I greatly appreciate any and all input that would help :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'm not sure about arenas (Don't really do them), but there are a good many guilds that do RBGs. Other's do regular world PvP (Gaawd Mode <3).

According to Wowprogress, the Horde-to-Alliance ratio is 1-to-.91 (Around there).

PvE-wise, very competitive.

Either way, good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Alliance is filled with crusty face nerds and blizzard killed trade chat, skirmish and resto druids. No point in transfering to Shadowmoon because this games not worth playing anymore.

Although if u like trolls we have some. not good ones but they are there. u could poke them with a stick but they will only poke back.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
If you like pvp go Ally here because they have nothing better to do than to form premades for Regular WSG and camp the gy. You guys are so awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
09/25/2011 11:11 PMPosted by Vozzbek
If you like pvp go Ally here because they have nothing better to do than to form premades for Regular WSG and camp the gy. You guys are so awesome!

Awww r u mad bro? Did u get camped in ur auction house too? They have PvE servers yo.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
09/26/2011 09:24 AMPosted by Griev

Awww r u mad bro? Did u get camped in ur auction house too? They have PvE servers yo.

Well hi failrogue who does arena for points and not rating. Did I say anything about the auction house? Trust me, it's not all about you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
09/26/2011 09:37 AMPosted by Vozzbek

Well hi failrogue who does arena for points and not rating. Did I say anything about the auction house? Trust me, it's not all about you.

O hai. Want to duel w/ ur main for forum fraps bro? I AM failrogue afterall. Free epeen for u bro.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman

O hai. Want to duel w/ ur main for forum fraps bro? I AM failrogue afterall. Free epeen for u bro.

Why do you look so mad? U mad bro? failrogue mad cause he's not jakked and tan? Haha

Trololololol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
09/25/2011 08:40 PMPosted by Glasse
The guild Almost Asian is filled with people that couldn't make it into good pvp guilds.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

There are two pvp guilds on alliance. xoxo and almost asian and they both have the acceptance rate of a community college.

Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/26/2011 03:54 PMPosted by Azhyk
The guild Almost Asian is filled with people that couldn't make it into good pvp guilds.

There are two pvp guilds on alliance. xoxo and almost asian and they both have the acceptance rate of a community college.

XOXO was fairly exclusive when it first started. Vexx must be going soft in his old age. =0~
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I transferred here a few months ago from a horrible pve server. I came exclusively to pvp. From my perspective (that of an under 2k rated player) this server is good.

Ally/horde ratio is even.

Arena partners are very easy to find and most are competent.

RBG's are easy to find and most are pretty good. Sunday night I got in a PUG RBG and we went 6-1 in less than 3 hours.

I am happy I made the switch here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
@OP: the server pop is 1 to .91 in horde favor, so about even. Has top 50 world ranked pve guilds (horde is > for pve) as well as one of the highest concentration of Gladiators (mostly alliance).

There are good choices of arena pvp guilds, XOXO and Almost Asian as well as a world pvp guild, Gaawd Mode that raids horde cities and harasses any zone we find horde in. Lots of RBGs in trade for almost any ranking, instant bg q's, fast dungeon q's and lots of PuG raid grps every day.

I transfered here abt a month ago and I've been very happy since.

@troll: ur my hero bro! What's ur main so I can /friend u?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
So much hate, World pvp on this server is fun whether you are horde or alliance. We actually go to org just to greif them some. I find it to be fun. Esp when it takes 40 of them to over power 12 of us.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Lyuba <nawt KoHF>

that's something you don't see erry day
-djinn

<Gaawd Mode> does large-scale world pvp every day. I couldn't pass that up!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
09/26/2011 11:07 PMPosted by Lyuba

XOXO was fairly exclusive when it first started. Vexx must be going soft in his old age. =0~

the writing in bold made me laugh. Do people feel unimportant in the real world or something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Everyone is always so angry :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]