New Shandris Progression 10 man

(Locked)

85 Draenei Paladin
When is Likely AFK gonna be put on the progression list? We are 1/8 heroic DS 7/7 FL 2/7 HFL
:D

This thread is updated after a post from the guild that kills the boss. The criteria here are different from the progress sites in that ALL 10 raid members have to be from the same guild killing the boss. The progress sites update with various info downloaded from armory. The achievements that are used as part of the criteria can be gotten with only nine members from the same guild in the raid group.
If LAFK gets more kills i would suggest you or someone from the raid team updating the kill here so Exo can update the progression for you.
Edited by Stastris on 2/13/2012 10:16 AM PST
85 Draenei Paladin
Also it seems we are maintaining secondary group progression for guilds already listed so i will update legions periodically.

Legion ADHD group - 8/8 DS normal
Legion Borealis group - 7/8 DS normal
Legion Breakfast club - 6/8 DS normal
Legion Codys group - 5/8 DS normal

Each group maintains their own roster of players and are not alts of other raid groups. Not sure if that matters or not for the integrity of this thread.
Edited by Stastris on 2/13/2012 10:25 AM PST
90 Pandaren Mage
I definitely agree on the fact that we should limit this thread to one team per guild. I know he has our second team up there, so I support removing it just for the sake of streamlining the info posted in here. The top team per guild is all we need.
90 Human Priest
02/13/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Zenic
I definitely agree on the fact that we should limit this thread to one team per guild. I know he has our second team up there, so I support removing it just for the sake of streamlining the info posted in here. The top team per guild is all we need.

Although I appreciate Stastris taking the time to post the progression for all of our teams, I have to agree that we should only be tracking the most advanced team per guild, otherwise this will turn into a logistical mess.

I don't remember... did we segregate the progression by nerf for ICC? I'm wondering if that is necessary.
85 Human Paladin
I agree that segregating the progression "pre-nerf" and "post-nerf" seems a little unnecessary. I know that Fault Line made it clear that they'd like to make sure everyone realizes that the nerfs are not needed, and that using them is a lesser accomplishment per HM kill. And I'm assuming that Exo was just trying to cater to their requests. But, I'm assuming that the nerfs will continue, and that being said, if we are tracking progression pre-nerf and 5% nerf at the moment, will we then need a completely new progression list for 10% nerfs? And then 15? As far as I know, every group on the list is using the 5% nerf, and will continue to use the nerfs as they are introduced, and therefore the playing field as just as fair and even as it was pre-nerf. I vote for just keeping the progression tracking to 1 list for 10 and 1 list for 25. Only 1 group per guild (the most progressed group from each), and not making a new list everytime a nerf is introduced.
90 Pandaren Mage
I agree Justin. I agree to the max.
90 Pandaren Hunter
I will add Likely AFK.

Justine is right, i keep track of guilds that post there progression here just like the front page says.

In responce to the pre-nerf and post, im gonna meet you guys in the middle:

Im gonna keep both posts but im not gonna create one for each percent. it will only remain prenerf and post.

Ill also going to remove all non top progressed groups.
90 Pandaren Shaman
The only reason i was not posting kills was because I do not get on the forums much at all lol, and everyone on my raid team is in guild. Also we were not on the list to begin with, which is why i asked lol
85 Draenei Paladin
Thank you Exo for all your work in maintaining the progression threads. Perhaps you can delete any non progression posts on the thread to get rid of some clutter.
90 Pandaren Hunter
The only person that can delete is the person that created it or GM.

Yea smallus, once you post here to add it, i add it.
Yorsaj the Unsleeping heroic dead for MTS- Taste the Rainbow...
90 Orc Warrior
Can Illuminatus get an update? We are 1 of 8 heroic with 3 hardmodes completed. Taste the rainbow, Dont stand so close to me and maybe he'll get dizzy. Thank you
85 Tauren Druid
Being 10 this week sententia killed heroic Zon'ozz, and heroic Yor'Sahj
85 Tauren Druid
and ultraxion on heroic
Edited by Maxaheal on 2/16/2012 9:40 PM PST
90 Pandaren Mage
You guys giving up on 25s?
85 Tauren Druid
We are still a 25m guild and plan to continue 25s. We ran 10s this week to get a little progression behind our belt and some gear and hopefully attract some new blood. Running 25 heroics is hard with 2 alts/casuals sometimes more and no bench.
Edited by Maxaheal on 2/17/2012 5:32 AM PST
90 Pandaren Mage
Sounds about right. I don't envy you guys making the hard push for 25s, but I'm happy to see you doing it when you can. Good luck!
85 Draenei Paladin
Heroic ultra.... finally
90 Pandaren Shaman
Heroic Yorsahj down XD
85 Undead Warlock
Hey Exo, its been about 4 days now or so. Saw you got the 10man thread updated, but 25man needs to be updated =D, we still exist!.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]