New Shandris Progression 25 man

(Locked)

86 Tauren Warrior
cleared normals and h rag down, we are very bad.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Grats on H rag, guess the removed p4 mechanics really helped / tier 13 set bonuses.
85 Tauren Death Knight
one mechanic removed, it made things less stressful for sure. not many tier 13 set bonuses yet, but the melee buff helped quite alot. still a massive FU fight if you go wrong anywhere. but after over 300 wipes I think were quite pleased.
85 Troll Druid
The irony of it all is that on our kill, we pushed 1 meteor (for the first time) in p3-
p4. That was more the reason for our kill than the nerfed mechanic. Definitely happened much later than we would have liked, but still extremely satisfying
85 Tauren Death Knight
Heroic Morecock/cockmore 25.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Gratz
1 Blood Elf Priest
Bump and sticky?!
85 Tauren Druid
Sententia killed Morchok, Zonoz, Yor, Hagara tonight as a 25 =D
85 Draenei Paladin
The irony of it all is that on our kill, we pushed 1 meteor (for the first time) in p3-
p4. That was more the reason for our kill than the nerfed mechanic. Definitely happened much later than we would have liked, but still extremely satisfying

-melee DPS buff
-Priest / Paladin buff
-increased gear levels
-guaranteed kill upon hitting P4

The nerf was massive, with current iLevels and the only challenging phase of the encounter made into a Lich King cinematic style "gimme", the encounter has gone from the most difficult in WoW's history, to a fight that's frankly easier than many Tier 11 Heroics.

I'm okay with Blizzard nerfing older content though, but I don't consider a "Rag kill" to have occurred once 4.3 dropped any more than I can claim to have killed Lich King, having started in Cata.

This is the Shandris 25 man progression thread. Please keep personal thoughts and trolling comments to other forums.

Grats on the kills Epitome and Setentia its nice to see another 25 man happening :)
100 Troll Shaman
As a guild that has 90+ wipes on H Rag, I can say big ups to Epitome on their kill.

As they are still the only guild on this server to have the kill, I think it can still be considered progression and the fight still takes solid coordination (especially in 25) to kill.

Gratz guys.
100 Troll Shaman
Sententia - Ultraxion down in 25
100 Troll Shaman
Sententia - Blackhorn down in 25
85 Tauren Druid
Spine and Madness down tonight
1 Draenei Shaman
Epitome achieved 2/8H in 10, not 25.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]