Legendary staff video + some stuff

85 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzo_Hpf85oQ
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
A little bit hellish trying to find alot of achievements I could spam towards the end.

I also ended up buying the wrong item... Portable hold instead of Gigantique Sack... I would've spammed with 30 exalted reps also, but I unexpectantly got exalted with firelands when we killed rag, so =[ Also was gonna farm more JP to buy another rep spam achiev, but didn't have time to do the dungeons. My gold dropped immensely from around 500k to a measly ~4.9k

Dragonwrath achievement
+
Leading the Cavalry
Vial of the Sands
Exalted with Argent Crusade
125 Mini Pets
Second that Emotion
Drown Your Sorrows
Armored Brown Bear
Cataclysmically Delicious

Would have also added
Mechanohog (accidentally clicked it after having it created)
30 exalted reps (accidentally got FL exalted)
Exalted with Knights of Ebon Hold (Not enough time to do dungeons for JP->rep token)
My Sack is Gigantique (Bought the wrong item)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
gaaartz azn, im jelly
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Congrats Azn on recieving Dragonwrath, Taregosa's Rest, you and your guild deserve this award for all the time and dedication you put into getting this staff.

P.S Is the Lil'Teragosa really super duper cute?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
If I ever catch you online on my ally toon, i'll show you. I think it's pretty cute, will never match my Fox Kit though xD
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Dem batwings are gonna be mine yo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]