<The Unnamed>LFM Heroic Dragon Soul 25-Mans

90 Worgen Hunter
<The Unnamed> is already looking towards the future with our 25 Man Heroic Progression Raids. We realize that we have a lot of room for growth and improvement, especially if we want to be even more competitive. Because of this we have opened up recruitment to all classes and encourage any player that feels that can contribute to our guild to apply.

Basically, The Unnamed is willing to provide any outstanding player with an opportunity to raid, develop as a player, and become a part of our guild community. As always if you have any questions feel free to pm Quietbow, Zwitt, Faceless, Jackage, Remedie and Rhyzanor in Game for any questions you might have .

Do not hesitate to apply even if we have several of a particular class, ultimately the best players will be raiding in our guild.

www.theunnamed-wow.com

<The Unnamed> is a 25-Man semi -hardcore minded, PVE-oriented progression guild; we expect our raiders to come to raid fully prepared with the right mindeset, spec, and knowledge in order to perform at the highest level of play.

* Founded on Tanaris server, we have a stable core of mature raiders who have been together for a very long time. <The Unnamed> plans on staying together through CATA and beyond. In addition to raiding excellence, we mainly focus our raids into a 3 day a week/3hours each raid. In doing so we have promoted a focused team atmosphere in which each other's time spent on-line is valued and made worthwhile.

Cata:
8/8 Normal T 13 Content Dragon Soul.
6/7 Heroic T12 Content Firelands.
13/13 T11 Heroic Content.

Wotlk:

12/12 HM ICC 25
HM Halion 10 and 25 Killed
12/12 HM ICC 10 man
Glory of the Icecrown 10 and 25

* We are looking for individuals who have fantastic raid awareness, don't make the same mistake twice, and know their classes inside out. The ideal applicant will be passionate about their class, will be up to date on recent and upcoming changes, and will maximize their performance via proper gemming, theorycrafting, and being self critical of their performance.

* At this point being familiar with all of the current content 10/25 raids are a plus. What we are looking for are players who are putting work into there char and getting any available upgrade to them outside of raiding. (Heroics, Crafting, Rep, etc) unless you think you are a EXCEPTIONAL bad !@#. If you think you are one, make your case!

* We will not, by any means, tolerate any drama or emo behavior in the guild. If you are drama-prone you need not apply. On the same token, a laid-back, drama-free individual can expect to get along relatively well with everyone in the guild.

If the above interests you, fill out an application @ www.theunnnamed-wow.com Or contact Quietbow in game to ask any questions you might have. Expect a timely response on your application.

* RAID TIMES

We raid 3 nights a week
Monday 830--->1130 server (est)
Tues- 830-->1130 server (est)
Wed - 830-->1130 server (est)

Feel free to visit our site: www.theunnamed-wow.com

OR YOUTUBE

www.youtube.com/theunnamedwow

www.youtube.com/theunnamedaudiology
Edited by Quietbow on 12/1/2011 10:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
up
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
up, looking for talents players to join our 25 man roster for 4.3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
what about current content? would i be able to raid the current FL raids? i am thinking of leaving the guild im in because of drama, which is why im asking
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
10/04/2011 04:44 PMPosted by Dktom
what about current content? would i be able to raid the current FL raids? i am thinking of leaving the guild im in because of drama, which is why im asking

Yes obviously we will still be raiding current content.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
09/23/2011 10:21 AMPosted by Quietbow
If you are drama-prone you need not apply.

Half the people in your guild troll trade chat and create drama. Maybe you should reword your recruit message better.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

Half the people in your guild troll trade chat and create drama. Maybe you should reword your recruit message better.

I troll trade chat, does that make me cool?
/Freebumps
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
The Unnamed and KTK top troll guilds on the server of Tanaris. Join their guild if you want to be labeled a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/13/2011 08:22 PMPosted by Ihateyoualot
The Unnamed and KTK top troll guilds on the server of Tanaris. Join their guild if you want to be labeled a troll.

in that case, sign me up TU
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Update:

Currently Looking for ranged:

Hunter
Lock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Mage

Heals:
Priest Holy or Disc
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Do y'all need me to stand in a fire for y'all =p
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
wtf is a boomkin!? all about boomkings.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Update: Currently looking for

Tank: 1 Spot
DK or Pally

Ranged DPS: 1-2 Spots
-Hunter
-Mage
-Boomkin
-Lock
-SP
*any one of those classes is fine.

Healing: 1 Spot
-Disc or Holy Priest.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've heard you stole one of our servers (Antonidas) top Hunter's Kemanorel, well thanks for that!
I love and miss him very, very much!
So tell him I'm still......

Here Without You
http://youtu.be/Fb5LIo6HE6Y

Best Wishes,
RoseStarLite
of Antonidas
Edited by Rosestarlite on 11/5/2011 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
10/13/2011 08:22 PMPosted by Ihateyoualot

YEAH. LOOK @ ME I CAN TROLL TOO CAUSE I GOTS A LEVEL 1 ANONYMOUS TOON!

!@#$....wait....

Bump for a great group of people. Except for Gwen, he always stole my HPS.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
YEAH. LOOK @ ME I CAN TROLL TOO CAUSE I GOTS A LEVEL 1 ANONYMOUS TOON!

I do as I please.

Didn't you get kicked out of The Unnamed? Let me see, what can I do with that information? Oh yes, stop defending people that hate you and talk !@#$ about you behind your back it's making you look like an idiot.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It shows a level of respect that even tho he is no longer in there guild he does not bad mouth but insteads defends them that's not something an idiot does its what a mature person does so mr troll grow some gonads and post on your main
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
11/08/2011 09:09 AMPosted by Treesome
It shows a level of respect that even tho he is no longer in there guild he does not bad mouth but insteads defends them that's not something an idiot does its what a mature person does

Wrong! It's called being fake.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wrong! It's called being fake.

This whole game is fake so, calm yourself child.

And, leave Doggy alone, he bites.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Bump for, !@#$ i don't have any friends in TU. As i am sitting here typing this, i just realized i am a loser and have no friends anywhere.

PS, i forgot what i was going to type.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]