Let's go Public Test Realm!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I understand that there's lots of work to do on patch 4.3, but is there anyway we can get the PTR up somewhat soon to test what you guys have done so far? It looks great and keep up the good work! I can't wait to play it :3
Edited by Dathire on 9/24/2011 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Yes. We're intent on getting the 4.3 Public Test Realms up potentially within the next week. :)

As you mentioned, there's still a lot of work to be done on this patch, so a lot of the content will be rolled onto the test realms over time. Transmogrification, Void Storage, some balance changes, and several UI updates/improvements will likely make the PTR right away. The dungeon/raid content, legendary questline, Dungeon Finder updates, and especially Raid Finder are still very much works in-progress.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yes. We're intent on getting the 4.3 Public Test Realms up potentially within the next week. :)

As you mentioned, there's still a lot of work to be done on this patch, so a lot of the content will be rolled onto the test realms over time. Transmogrification, Void Storage, some balance changes, and several UI updates/improvements will likely make the PTR right away. The dungeon/raid content, legendary questline, Dungeon Finder updates, and especially Raid Finder are still very much works in-progress.

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!

*hugs Zarhym*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
UI improvements?!

You have my attention, keep going please ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
09/24/2011 01:28 PMPosted by Zarhym
some balance changes

Hopefully the right ones.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

Hail the almighty Zarhym! Herald of Excitement!

But seriously, as Taco said, take a moment and get a few breathes of fresh air. Don't suffer burnout. You might need your strength if we manage to blow out the PTR servers on the first day because too many people came on at once. ;P -grins-
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/24/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Spinnerdh
some balance changes

Hopefully the right ones.

Yes please, Ret Pallies need it(No not godly buffs, just changes in how we DPS or a slight buff like they mentioned way back).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
This patch will probably be the first one I get on the PTR for, there's just so much to be excited about! :D

Keep up the great work, guys. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us. :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Zar, any pvp changes inc we can get excited about?
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
09/24/2011 01:28 PMPosted by Zarhym

Awesome.

EDIT: Remember folks, he said "potentially," not "with absolute certainty."
Edited by Cabal on 9/24/2011 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I hope some of the UI updates are more customization on precisely what shows and where (i.e. allowing us to set criteria for which buffs / debuffs show. It would also be nice to get the micro menu moved off of its default position and replaced with an action bar. Micro Menu should be pop-out like the party/raid frame feature.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
PTR:Invasion of the Rogues
Reply Quote

What about the new Darkmoon Faire?

Also, when Darkmoon Isle is ready for testing, would it be safe to assume it will be locked to an "on" state for testing purposes?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Man, now you've got me looking forward to this, I'm gonna be checking the PTR every day!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

OMG NO WAI

Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Pie

Freaking LOVE You!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]