Hopefully the right ones.

MMMMHM
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't wait- WEEE SO EEXCITED!!!!

PTRSong.swf
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
THANK YOU BLIZZARD! I want deathwing to get down on his knees and give me 1000000gold!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yup yup
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol i want wat deathvin said lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
well they must be almost up cuz when i try to log in it goes to relm list not that suggest a relm thing
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
*runs around happily flailing and giving out ice cream* I feel like I've been waiting forever. Thank you SO much for the news.

I'd come hug you if that wasn't totally creepy.
E-hugs aren't creepy though, so *hugs warmly*

@The Hamburger mention a page back. I will drive to irvine and give them all the cheeseburgers they want just for Transmogging. Best. Patch. Ever. The only thing they can do wrong with the patch is turn of the live servers forever.

And that would take like an act of congress at this point :)
Edited by Aradela on 9/26/2011 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
no problem i cheack it every once and a while
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
o i see how it is dont reply then lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol jk
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
some gm tell me this y arnt they up yet and it would be a little beter for us players to have a time to look at plz reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
dont mean to sound push but hury up and get it online plz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You know what I hate I hate level 40 people who play on ptr and say there a level 85 on Retail World of warcraft so they know NOTHING about ANYTHING
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
meh say what you want i dont care
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

that wasnt to u ruthlessdk that was to the aly dude
about 2 comments up
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Yes. We're intent on getting the 4.3 Public Test Realms up potentially within the next week. :)

Reported for breaching the Blizzard policy of never giving a timeframe for anything.

keyword..... poootenntiallly*** bad troll is bad :P

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
are you able to give a around-about date for this patch to be released into PTR?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
old republic has a release date now blizz, release teir and patch now sounds like a good idea. new AC,GW2,SWTOR. I'm really looking forward to how these all affect the subscribers and what else will be added to blizzstore (like the whole 3 bones a month for iphone app)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think this PTR cycle will probably be at the top list of most exciting with everything new thats coming in. Waiting patiently is so damn hard D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]