Frost Deathknight PvP Rotation?

85 Human Rogue
Okay, So I'm currently a level 70 Frost Deathknight in full Brual Gladiator's gear. I want to know the macro's and rotations that I should be using to burst down an enemy quickly. Every time I've tried I always get them halfway down, but then all of my abilities are on cooldown, and there aren't any spells I can cast for 5 seconds. During that 5 seconds I get owned because I'm only doing autoattack moves. Please help, I need an in depth guide for my PvP rotation.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Howling Blast , Plague Strike , then spam Neucrotic strike and frost strike. thats it.
Reply Quote
67 Tauren Druid
I'm by no means a PvP expert, so take what I say however you like.

Your approach to PvP is completely wrong. PvP is very reactive.. and there is no "rotation." Rather than "what is a PvP rotation," you should be asking "what are the different ways and functions to use XYZ spell/skill."

I would suggest reading the tooltips and see how it relates to PvP. Keep in mind there are two "modes" of PvP--offensive and defensive--so don't only approach PvP with more pew pew in mind.

Good Luck.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/25/2011 10:20 PMPosted by Kazik
Howling Blast , Plague Strike , then spam Neucrotic strike and frost strike. thats it.
you might want to read the op and see that the dk hes playing is only level 70. he doesnt have access to necrotic strike
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
frost dk rotation? roll face across keyboard to the left then turn your head and roll to the right. I think that about covers it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
09/25/2011 10:20 PMPosted by Kazik

Wrong

on priests, its ns ns ns ns fs fs fs fs with one chains for root, or a hb for slow

everything else its hb hb hb hb ns fs fs fs fs.

Very easy
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/23/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Pissflap
lol
WHAT A USEFUL THING TO SAY AFTER NECROING A YEAR OLD THREAD!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]