The state of anub arak

85 Human Warrior
We all know how anub arak has slowly been dying for quite a while now, the alliance side is more or less dead with many of our main guilds transferring off or just losing membership due to people quitting. Now i cannot speak that much for horde, how ever i have noticed a general lack of horde in many areas which i used to see them in such as TB and molten front.

I would urge blizzard to consider merging this server with another or giving out free transfer, aswell i urge the fellow forum regulars of anub arak to bring attention to this thread.

thank you
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Sticky+Likeplz?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Nothing will be done.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Awe... look at Jelme being all diplomatic like. How cute. You just miss me, is that it?
Edited by Chrishansén on 9/21/2011 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/21/2011 09:48 AMPosted by Broskiller
Nothing will be done.

I hate to agree with the horde, but the Bros is correct. Blizzard will not offer free transfers off as that is not fair to those that chose to stay behind or potentially paid previously to get off. No one will take a free transfer to Anub as there is no reason why anyone would come to Anub. Blizzards solution to the population problem is the random raid finder coming out with patch 4.3. I suspect the only raiding going on in 4.3 from Anub alliance will be through the random raid finder. I expect to update guildox and see alliance 0/0 in T13 for the entire expansion.
Edited by Sanctùss on 9/21/2011 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Troll Shaman
Slowly been dying?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
the realm is dead js and blizzard has no intentions to help the realm.
realms like anub are the reason they lose scripts so often.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I support this, because I was in this situation. It was quit or doubledown for me and I chose (like a bawler does) to doubledown and xfered.

If I hadn't, I would have quit the game that month. I hadn't played a good server since BC and lost what had made me love this game, moving back to my BC server gave me it back within a week. I can say I love this game again.

Without the population, its not an MMORPG...its just a RPG and xbox trumps it.

I just got into 3v3's this morning and q's were <1m @ 7:30am server time....how are they on anub?

Jelme make a dk on shadowmoon, ull love it.

Blizz should off ther xfers or do a merger, but they would only merge with another low pop and give 120 alliance online at peak, my guild has more than that online sometimes. $25 isn't a lot to pay to enjoy the game again imo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Move Attack to shadowmoon! Don't need faction change! Gogo world pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh, Battle, you left me. That's why I havn't seen you around. I'm sad now
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Paladin
70% of CUI quit, xferred or rerolled due to this awful server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I have a bunch of abandoned toons on Anub'arak.

Now, this just isn't an Anub'arak thing. WoW, in general, has been bleeding customers, so it impacts almost every realm, excluding some of the "super-realm" transfer destinations. It will only get worse when things like SW:TOR comes out.

Blizzard should do the right thing and start merging some servers. They can pretend saying stuff like they have these new super servers so we can accomodate more players per realm, so we are therefore merging realms. I don't care what excuse they come up with, but they'll have to come up with some sort of solution otherwise they'll bleed more numbers from players stuck on these dead realms.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
09/30/2011 12:07 PMPosted by Zmike

Lmfao does that say "70" alliance players are active on Anub?

My god.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
10/01/2011 07:24 AMPosted by Prophette

Lmfao does that say "70" alliance players are active on Anub?

My god.

There are too few Alliance and Horde entries for this realm to give reliable results!
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
I've been on this realm since 05 or 06. I've seen it been at it's 'best peak' and at it's 'lowest' (which I would say is happening right now). Even when this realm was populated it was mostly PVE instead of PVP it started becoming more PVP when everyone started quitting or transferring out. It's been obvious since around WOTLK that this realm wasn't going to last long. I'd say that this realm will eventually be merged or we'll get 'free transfers'. I mean so many people are already transferring out of here now as it is and no one really wants to transfer here from a high pop realm.

I think Blizzard needs to notice these topics and take effect or give us some resolution. I really would like to know what they would do before I decide to transfer out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]