The state of anub arak

80 Dwarf Hunter
$55 isn't bad? Sure, but what if you add in all the other bs? 3 expansions($60 ea, and a 4th coming,) $15 a monthx12(x years you've played.) Does it make sense to pay for each expansion, a monthly sub, and then pay for switch realms when WoW can't maintain the server? Hell no, which is why so many people said FU to WoW. I quit a year ago b/c this server was dead(8-1 horde alliance ratio) but at least we still had a simblance of life due to WoW recommending this server to new people who didn't know to stay the hell away from it. I love this game, but Bliz has done just about everything possible to kill it. I would still come back if Bliz merged the realm or gave away free xfers, but that is the only way I will. I'd leave again when Diablo comes out, but at least they would milk me for a few more months subs along with many others.
Reply Quote
Tis a wonderful place!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
ye
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]