Kael'thas, no longer Fail'thas?

90 Worgen Rogue
If you follow statistics on wowprogress Kael'thas is now a top 100 server for US progression, that's a huge leap from barely staying in and falling out for stretches of the top 200 during Wrath.

Another interesting statistic is we're the only server I saw that has a perfect 1:1 horde versus alliance ratio.

Those guilds recruiting from off server might want to use these as selling points to potential recruits: a well-balanced, on the rise server. Let's keep pushing and lose that stupid monicker for good.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
Every single server has a "fail" variation of it's name.

Kil'jaeden? Kil'failden
Illidan? Faillidan
Arthas? Failthas

It doesn't necessarily mean it's true. KT has always been middle of the pack. Maybe the whole 10 man deal helped us finally is the truth of it.

As for the ratio, we slightly fell off but we were 1.4:1 start of last expansion. What does help is that the horde side is nearly barren on KT because those that do play on it are not very active.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
OOB
Horde side is pretty dead, its true. Most of the big raiding guilds atrophied and died since the end of Wrath. My switch to the Alliance side has been an extremely pleasant change.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
OOB
Alliance is equally as dead. Can't find partners at all for arenas. Luckily a good buddy has an alt to play with me.
Edited by Superprince on 9/21/2011 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
09/21/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Superprince
Alliance is equally as dead. Can't find partners at all for arenas. Luckily a good buddy has an alt to play with me.

You mistake pvp being dead with alliance being dead. This season was over 3 weeks after it started since they didn't reset the brackets after the MMR change.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
OOB
Had the longest sm cath run yesterday. Conclusion: alliance is dead
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
09/21/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Superprince

You know how I know who you are?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
OOB
09/22/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Altronix

You know how I know who you are?

I like talking to myself on my main, toon name altronix
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I like the part where everyone realized that Superprince is Koho. Oh, wait, that was just me and alt.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
OOB
09/22/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Fiftypercent
I like the part where everyone realized that Superprince is Koho. Oh, wait, that was just me and alt.

One more outburst like that and I'm going to have you sit in timeout mr and think over your actions
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
09/22/2011 12:17 PMPosted by Superprince
One more outburst like that and I'm going to have you sit in timeout mr and think over your actions

I'm sorry, I'll return to my corner.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
09/22/2011 02:22 PMPosted by Fiftypercent

I'm sorry, I'll return to my corner.

Hey Fifty! Are you coming over to talk to me?? It gets really lonely over here in the corner all day and- Hey, wait! Don't go to that corner... Come to this one!

..... They always ignore me...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Don't worry. I plan on running Kael'thas back into the fething ground as soon as possible.

Bonus points will be awarded to those who recognize my pseudo-swearing reference.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Don't worry. I plan on running Kael'thas back into the fething ground as soon as possible.

Bonus points will be awarded to those who recognize my pseudo-swearing reference.

I google'd it, but it's okay. You were always a bit over my head, sweetie pie.

Kael'thas was a !@#$hole from the moment Dark Portal Syndicate transferred over!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
09/23/2011 05:16 AMPosted by Hothsalar
Kael'thas was a !@#$hole from the moment Dark Portal Syndicate transferred over!

You meant to say Stehlen Life didn't you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
OOB
09/21/2011 07:10 AMPosted by Chigurh
If you follow statistics on wowprogress Kael'thas is now a top 100 server for US progression, that's a huge leap from barely staying in and falling out for stretches of the top 200 during Wrath.

We were in the ~130-150 range all of wotlk and probably even better in BC. As altronix already said - people just created this myth that Kaelthas is a crap server. We've always been an average server.

I also don't think that Kaelthas is better off than we were in wotlk... and it's mostly because we've lost most of the 25 man raiding guilds. There's just 2 guilds doing serious 25 man raids. Everyone else has scaled down to 10 mans.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I wouldn't exactly call being 3/7 a serious 25 man.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
09/23/2011 07:49 AMPosted by Altronix
You meant to say Stehlen Life didn't you?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/jynxedpatriot/winnar.jpg

Man, thanks for that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
OOB
09/23/2011 05:58 PMPosted by Panda
I wouldn't exactly call being 3/7 a serious 25 man.

What would a guild hopper in a 10 man guild know about serious 25 mans?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Apparently more than you. I've 'hopped' between enough 25 mans to realize that. This thread needs more ready checks imho.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]