Kael'thas, no longer Fail'thas?

90 Human Paladin
OOB
Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
09/25/2011 12:59 PMPosted by Seraphiel
As requested, Seraphiel is here.

<3

- Specialfred
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
DK tank socketing for expertise mmm . On topic, keal thas is still !@#$ if you say otherwise youre being delusional, The lack of skilled player...

Irony makes me lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
09/25/2011 07:16 PMPosted by Ført
Im pretty !@#$ing awesome actually, thx .

hi Garwulf!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
09/25/2011 01:19 AMPosted by Banelingdrop
It's been pretty widely-known for a while now that any guild serious about expanding from average progression has to move to a higher-population server. Reputation is too big to ignore on servers that are lower-pop. It eventually becomes a cycle of not getting quality recruits, players burning out or moving on, recruiting more less-than-appealing players, etc.

I've also noticed that a lot of people that I have met here are only coming here to play for a few hours and relieve a bit of stress after getting done with work. Me being in the same boat.

I love raiding but since I'm in a social guild I have to get into a lucky pug that is knows what to do. I would love to get into a raiding guild and have the ability to get into 10/25 man groups, but do to the on-call nature of my job it is difficult to do.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/23/2011 07:03 PMPosted by Obsidia
To realize what? That you're not emotionally stable enough to stay in one guild for more than 5 months?

I have to give you credit where credit is due, he ninja quit off blacklisted yesterday without so much as a post after getting 7/7 and a Heroic bow off rag.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
Panda is usually a decent guy. He started out great but seems to have gotten more and more elitist when he went horde.

Which is bleh.

Hey Rhad, Yume told me I can join for a week get the heroic token and then leave. I promise you I'm awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Doesnt ninja quitting actually involve you not telling anyone? People knew I was leaving about a month in advance. Plenty of time to recruit to fill my spot. Not sure why I have to explain myself here as I already did on our forums, guess you like making drama when there doesnt need to be rhad. Must be mad you got oprahd.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You can't ninja leave unless you're good. Hence, Panda couldn't have done what you claim.

11/14/2011 02:52 PMPosted by Panda

Fatty.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yay for necroing. Also, people knew Panda was leaving. I'm not really sure how he ninja quit. I also don't really understand why you can't just respect his decision and let him do what he wants with his characters and subscription. I also don't understand why you felt the need to bring this to the realm forums since we already talked about it in our own forums.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
When you let someone do what they want with their toons and subscription, you get me.

This is not a good thing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
11/14/2011 06:06 PMPosted by Vishnushaman
I also don't understand why you felt the need to bring this to the realm forums since we already talked about it in our own forums.

if i were to guess, it'd have to be

11/14/2011 02:52 PMPosted by Panda
Must be mad you got oprahd.

but then again idk
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
Whoa whoa, dirty laundry.

Get it away, it smells!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I knew panda was leaving like a month and a half ago D: i miss him already though, Rhads kinda jealous i think
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
WHAT?! We have panda's already?? Dang, I thought that was the next expac...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Is this the same Panda as Nopenotpanda? If so, heya <3, that was good times last year doing the Sunday night fun runs with you :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Same person yes lol. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Same person yes lol. <3

We need to run some more fun runs like that, seemed like we always managed to put a serious PUG together. Managed to get a lot of good titles too, and had a blast doing it.
I'm still love the fact we managed to put together what I think is the only run to have gotten the "Immortal" achievement on the server, and it wasn't an all guild group, it had a good mix of players from other guilds. Even more impressed that everyone had the patience to come back every week for 5 weeks till we worked out all the kinks that got us killed from previous weeks.
Edited by Ronninn on 11/17/2011 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]