Rogue Legendary Wings

(Locked)

90 Undead Warlock
is anyone else here annoyed by the fact that rogues now get bat-like wings to fly with while us warlocks who have been asking for either this or a winged dreadsteed since flying mounts were introduced get nothing of it's sort??

I dearly hope they'll be giving us demon wings next expansion otherwise it'll be a real waste of both a cool feature and class lore...

EDIT: here are some misconceptions I'm tired of answering:

1 - I'm not angry because roges got something cool... the problem is that self powered flight (AKA demon wings) are top wanted feature that appears on ALL warlock wishlists... and they gave it to rogues... if we could BOTH have wings I'd be REALLY happy...

the problem here is blizzard teasing warlocks giving something they want to another class that never asked for it... like someone said it feels like warlocks can never have something nice...

2 - I'll not roll a rogue... I have a level 85 rogue but I don't want the legendary daggers on him either... they just don't fit the character...

3 - t6 helm is no good... why?? because I can't use it to fly... if it's to have non functional wings my metamorphosis has me covered...
Edited by Mdarkskull on 9/23/2011 1:45 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Warrior
The rogue is falling.
85 Orc Death Knight
qq moar?

Nah, I'm honestly all for cool stuff to be added. But if they can give shaman water heals, where is your green fire?
90 Undead Rogue
09/23/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Quard
The rogue is falling.

We don't know what the Rogue is doing.

It could be a graphic proc, it could be an On Use mount.

We don't know yet.
12 Orc Warlock
Warlock t6 has wings that show periodically. We don't even know if the rogue wings are permanent yet.
86 Human Rogue
Personally I can't wait to have my wings in my awesome tranmogged outfit!
90 Undead Warlock
looks permanent enough for me... I'd say it's probably the rogue version of teracgosa's mount... though that one suits mages infinitely more than warlocks...

self powered flight with demon wings is the dream of all warlocks...
85 Goblin Rogue
Life is good! That's all I need to say.
90 Undead Warlock
09/23/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Garoifs
Warlock t6 has wings that show periodically. We don't even know if the rogue wings are permanent yet.

the lock t6 doesn't suit my toon... it's too red and lacks skulls...

plus, we can't fly with them...
90 Worgen Death Knight
Silly person, locks can't have nice things. Now go over there and practice your destro "rotation" so you can pull almost as much dps as your mage friends.
90 Gnome Warlock
I hope it is not a flying mount. I've just never really liked the idea of wings on humanoid players for flight purposes. It is just one of those things set the mood powerful characters, such as Illidan and demons, and when players all over the place have them then it just demeans the power of the powerful characters.

But to ease my worry of it being a flying mount, the character in that picture has her arms up in the air for the falling animation. If it were a flight animation I bet it would be using the levitate animation instead.
Edited by Quench on 9/23/2011 11:59 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Warrior
If this is indeed a sort of "flying mount" I'm pissed.

I've been asking for wings ever since I started playing and a single class gets them?

It wasn't so bad with Taercgosa since a large handful of classes could get it but rogues?
Yeah. No.
If it's a mount I may actually quit.
Pretty unfair.
90 Undead Warlock
destro???

NEVUR!!1!

I'll never play destro, even if the other 2 specs get nerfed enough to do half the damage of the other classes and have 0 survivability on PvP, I'll just stop raiding and PvPing... I hate destro with passion...

demo is my spec... and that's why I want demon wings... I want a demonic mount to match my spec...and we just don't have one... the closest thing we have are nether drakes but they aren't really demons... they're just mutant drakes...
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/23/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Wyrt
It looks dumb anyway.

No, it doesn't. It looks awesome.

>:(
90 Undead Warlock
yes, a dragon girl... I don't want to be a dragon girl... I'm a male demo lock... I want to be a demo lock... with demon features and demon stuff and demon wololols... if I wanted to turn into a female blue dragon I'd have rolled a female blood elf frost mage...

is anyone else here annoyed by the fact that rogues now get bat-like wings to fly with while us warlocks who have been asking for either this or a winged dreadsteed since flying mounts were introduced get nothing of it's sort??

I dearly hope they'll be giving us demon wings next expansion otherwise it'll be a real waste of both a cool feature and class lore...

Your legendary (4.2 staff) turns you into a full-fledged dragon instead of just dragon wings.
Edited by Mdarkskull on 9/23/2011 12:03 PM PDT
90 Troll Rogue
And this is just the beggining... I'm loving all this qq :D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]