Patch 4.3: Tier 13 Set Bonuses - 9/29

85 Worgen Hunter
My Hunter says "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG" my holy pally says "..... eh....."
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
The 2pc bonus for holy priests seems out-of-sync with the other healing specs as they're all tied to mana regeneration/reduction spells.

Lightwell is a spell you precast and then keep on CD; it doesn't gel well with a mana reduction proc.

Also, while Lightwell is a useful talent, its the one spell associated with this shared 2pc bonus that isn't inherent to the class (trainable) and could potentially be skipped without completely gimping yourself.
Edited by Nibblenuts on 9/24/2011 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
The Warrior DPS set bonuses fail once again, gg.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Shaman
I cant help but feel restro shamans lack something more passive.

I mean really? Spirit walkers grace 'effect'?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
09/24/2011 06:21 PMPosted by Rushpeart
Well, that sucks for survival hunters as far as the 4 piece goes. I doubt many of us even use Arcane Shot in our rotation but to dump some excess focus (which doesn't happen very often as it is). Quite unfortunate 4 piece bonus.

Yeah, but paired with the 2 piece there's gonna be more need to use arcane as a focus dump.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I like the set bonuses for mages, very nice.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Why not include cleave and heroic strike in the 2 p set bonus
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wow, decent Hunter bonuses. Even if the 4pc all but survival a bit more, at least if the same stat requirements go into 4.3's raid for us, that 2 pc is rather sexy looking. Ah well. Hope it shows some use to them thar green dots.
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Paladin
Did you even think when making these bonuses?

So, let me get this straight... I go from, basically, every other Holy Shock regenning mana and making all of my major heals multi-target, to...

Making my spells briefly cheaper during a period of time I'm most likely not even casting? The Radiance bonus is nice, but sure as heck not 4pc worthy.

I do like the Ret bonuses, but it isn't my main spec, so... Meh.

WTF @ Shadow Priests, too. How are they going to get mana back with Masochism now?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight

DK Blood 2 piece really stinks in comparison to the other tanks.

When an attack drops your health below 35%, one of your Blood Runes will immediately activate and convert into a Death Rune for the next 20 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 45 sec.

Another blood tap mechanic does not = Your Judgement ability now also grants a physical absorb shield equal to 30% of the damage it dealt; Your Revenge ability now also grants a physical absorption shield equal to 20% of the damage done by Revenge; While Berserk is active, Savage Defense absorbs are 100% larger, and your Blood in the Water talent now causes Ferocious Bite to refresh the duration of your Rip on targets with 60% or less health.

Please reconsider this bonus it is so underpowered compared to the others.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Could we make the boomkin set bonus add a knockback to wild mushrooms, so we can actually use that spell for something.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Feral dps 4pc isn't that hot if you ask me, unless all of the T13 fights are like 10 min long... and with all sorts of running around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The priest 4pc is quite bad for Disc, unless it is being accompanied by other mechanic changes that make shield spamming more compelling. Combine the short duration of PW:S and the current expense and you end up with a bonus that, if it procs, likely is only useful on a tank. Shouldn't 4pc bonuses be desirable/exciting?

The 2pc for Disc is not great; even spamming shield (our most expensive spell) with a 1.1 GCD (after gearing and Borrowed Time), that's 9 casts in 10 seconds and around 5400 mana -- so 20% of that is around 9700 mana, which is 400 mp5. But that's the *best* case scenario and rarely do we cast that many expensive spells. In reality it will likely be probably 200-250 mp5.

It would be better to make those kinds of reductions a fixed mana reduction for the next N casts. Then it doesn't matter how expensive the spells you use are or the time they take to cast, making the Healer bonus much more compelling (applies to other healers as well).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
warrior tiers set bonus = TOTAL FIRST CLASS PIEACE OF !@#$ FROM THE %^-*!@# OF A WALE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I really hope blizzard decides to rework the rogue bonus.

Linking our bonus with tricks of the trade is honestly getting old. Additionally the 2 piece energy cost reduction is going to be so frustrating for combat who already has energy capping issues.

The 4 piece seems fine at first glance, with the possibility of number adjustment.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I'm sensing epic raidwide damage.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Thanks blizzard, another useless 4 set for resto, and once again, enhancement and elemental will be OP as the day is long. What is this?

Who wants 30% spell haste on Spiriwalkers Grace? Thats so bad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Please change priest 2 set!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I think the Holy Paladin 4-piece feels really lackluster (read: boring) in comparison to the other healing 4-pieces, since unlike the rest it seems like it will have absolutely no perceptible impact on casting decisions or playstyle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]