@Rogues w/ skill on Detheroc

85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm looking for a skilled rogue on Detheroc to help me improve my game.

I understand the current state of our realm and realize this may fall on deaf ears. It's also a long shot that anyone would be interested in taking time out at an unknown's request, but it can happen. Thizz was one, for instance, who spent hours with me and asked nothing in return before he transferred to Tich.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I shall now pass on the teachings of Kalinajj.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
09/26/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Ransakk
I shall now pass on the teachings of Kalinajj.

I have no clue what you mean by this. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Aside from your spec everything else revolves around play style...hemo spam spec is pretty much usless w/o a sword or axe mh, BS spec is HELLA lot better if your using daggers. Its kinda hard to explain to people how to pvp as a rogue better with almost everything you do being situational when you do it.
-You Dont "have" to open on melee with cheap shot
-You dont "have" to never open with Ambush
-You should use prem for recoup > other abilities (Energy regen = more burst) if recoup is already still up and you have more then 6secs left use for SnD
Shadow Dance doesnt mean spam ambush or only use for burst; can be used defensively (more then 1 opponent, tab cs) (new opponent while in combat sap before they engage)
For when offensive use prem (recoup or snd which ever is needed) garrote->cs-> ambush (finisher)
Rogue pvp and what to do is situational just keep that in mind.

I play hemo for control and better burst during dances, aside from the improved movement speed and healing buff. I don't agree that hemo spec is useless without a slow MH, as the trade off between WP damage and dagger hemos is negligible. It is a play style compromise between mini burst and CP generation, imo. I love and play both specs.

Aside from that, you hit on exactly what I'm asking for - situational advancement.
Someone to duel me, for instance, and offer on the spot advice.

I'm no pro and have much to improve on, but lately I hang out in Durotar and duel others while having S4 swords equipped to provide some challenge (particularly against other melee). That sounds pompous, but it is the result of not having anyone to look up to on the realm and doing what I can with the situation.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Dont worry, Im here to save the day.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
It's all a matter of skill and patience. Any spec is good. Don't listen to the people who say that only combat or sub is good.

Kalinajj is the one who taught me long after my rogue hit 85. Now I actually can pvp and such. He is a rogue on Magtheridon who leads an all rogue guild. In my opinion, he is the greatest rogue ever. He was taught by the guy who taught the roguecraft guys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Add me in-game and let's duel. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's on >:)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
No one on detheroc has skills. pce
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
10/01/2011 12:07 AMPosted by Reggielol
No one on detheroc has skills. pce

Skill is relative, but thanks for the input.
Reply Quote
It's all a matter of skill and patience. Any spec is good. Don't listen to the people who say that only combat or sub is good.

Kalinajj is the one who taught me long after my rogue hit 85. Now I actually can pvp and such. He is a rogue on Magtheridon who leads an all rogue guild. In my opinion, he is the greatest rogue ever. He was taught by the guy who taught the roguecraft guys.

DoR represent brother, grandmaster kali lives XD
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Hi im Faeta Im the best around
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Doubt it
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Faeta is the best rogue on server
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Look at the pool the fish is swimmin in bro lol not alot of selection for rls playa playa
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I wouldn't take advice from any rogue on this server. They are all horrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]