What can you SOLO?

85 Human Death Knight
So far I have done MC, Kara, all of the TBC heroic dungeons, Mag, tonight going to start and try for the wrath heroics and I don't know how the hell to do gruul yet.

what about you guys?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Hogger..........just.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
every once n a while ill solo forge of souls heroic for the battered hilt, and a book of glyph mastery ( they can sell for alot nowday's). Kara 1st boss, Magister's Terace for the blood elf illusion thing, but thats about it cant do much soloing as frost.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
is forge of souls hard to do?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
not so much, just burst them down fast and have the dark sircullm glyph, for bosses just pop army n such
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
what does the dark sircullm glyph do for ya?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
lol im not guna anwser that =P
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i was giving ya !@#$ for how you spelled it bud lol :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
ah lol im so tired anyways
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I had no work last week.So I tried malygos 10 and sapphiron 25.And finally manages to kill them.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Naxxramas/Sapphiron/10N/Blood_Death_Knight/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/The_Eye_of_Eternity/Malygos/10N/Blood_Death_Knight/
Wol saying I killed Sapp in 10, but I actually did it in 25 man.all the kills with13mil+damage done=25 man .Cause 10 man sapphiron got only 4.1mil HP.
And thanking Libretto for giving me Tips(rotation) to solo malygos in p3
Edited by Deathshatil on 9/21/2011 2:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
oh what the hell how did you do that man?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Not very hard.Lots of death knight did it before me.Just pressed right button at the right time.
Sapphiron 25 was a bit hard for me because of his 15 min enrage timer,No draenei shadow resist aura and crappy gear.Couldn't fully resist any drain life (boss self heal)or frost tomb.But finally manage to down him 10 sec before enrage.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
So far I have done MC, Kara, all of the TBC heroic dungeons, Mag, tonight going to start and try for the wrath heroics and I don't know how the hell to do gruul yet.

what about you guys?

Gruul is easy, High King is the one is the pain.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

what about you guys?

Gruul is easy, High King is the one is the pain.

how do you do it?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ok I'll give you the cheat.Use glyph of pillar of frost.Use ams right after the pull.Interrupt the healer then go next to the warlock.But keep dpsing the healer.use PoF when ams is about to fade.Finish off the healer and then kill the lock.you will get 27 sec (thats a long time) to kill the healer and the lock.Don't let the healer heal use silence and interrupt combo.you can use a weapon chain too,it helps a lot, but thats not a must.death pact when lock and priest are dead.Use LB+DC heal when you need.If you can do that perfectly they should go down easily.Possible to do as blood but need a few Rng luck and a resistance elixir.
And grull=> go in grull's melee range,turn off your monitor,call you gf,press 3 button (DS,HS,RS)and talk to your GF.turn on monitor after 3 mins and loot 50gold.
Hope that trick will help you solo farm hammer of the narru.
Edited by Deathshatil on 9/21/2011 4:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lmao alright ill try it ou tthx
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/20/2011 11:14 PMPosted by Mauiwowwee
every once n a while ill solo forge of souls heroic for the battered hilt, and a book of glyph mastery ( they can sell for alot nowday's). Kara 1st boss, Magister's Terace for the blood elf illusion thing, but thats about it cant do much soloing as frost.

I've soloed all of kara, all BC heroics, Mag Trash, Al'ar in TK, and a few Wrath Heroics as frost.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Is it possible to solo TK as frost?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Just did most of Naxx 10 last night for the first time (blood). Very, very easy. Only fight you can't solo is Gluth, but Rasuvious is very difficult. I did everything in full DPS gear, ilvl 381. Most of the boses don't require any sort of explanation; just use your normal rotation and the occasional VB/AMS. KT and Sapph are both pushovers. I kept diseases up on everything to speed up the kills. Only things of note;

- Heigan I just stayed on the platform the whole time
- Gothic I stayed on the living side
- used lesser invisibility potion to stealth past Rasuvious after it because obvious that I couldn't handle his unbalanced strikes without heroic FL tank gear.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I've solo'd some BC heroics, some wrath heroics (UP, Forge,e.t.c) some of Kara/TK and Saph+Kel'Thuzad as blood, but that's about it. Nothing too spectacular, just something to do when I'm bored xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]