Gurabashi arena death match 2!!!!!! Oct. 22nd

85 Worgen Hunter
Plans are already being made for the 2nd Gurabashi arena death match. The second event will be held on October 22nd at 6:30pm server time and have a Halloween theme attatched to it....All competitors will be wearing a costume provided by your host Ranwalk and Chrazy.....the costume will be from eating savory deviate delight.............so we shall have a battle of the best between ninja's and pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU...............ARE..................NOT...................PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gurbashi Invitational arena death match!!!!!

Hosted by Ranwalk of Warriors Elite(A) and Chrazy of Haunt(H)

Saturday October 22nd at 6:30 pm server time.

100 gold entry fee........winner gets a prize of 100% of the entry fees total
Ranwalk will pay out if allaince player wins......Chrazy will pay out if a horde player wins.

1. This will be a free for all death match..last toon standing wins!
2. Once you die you are eliminated from the competition
3. All fighting will take place inside the designated fighting floor of the Gurubashi Arena
4. If you leave the arena during the fight you are disqualified.
5. Once dead, you are asked NOT to res until the match is over(just specatate as a ghost,fun inorite)
6. Stealthed classes..rogues/druids and night elf shadowmeld..you MUST fight and not "hide" during the battle or you will be dissqualified.

This is intended to be a fun and organized event......we ask that all involved please conduct themselves in a mature and good sportsmanship manner during the event.

Entry fees will be collected by myself and Chrazy at the arena entrance. Once all fees are collected we will gather everyone to the arena floor...Chrazy and myself will announce when the battle is to begin!!!

After the match has ended and the winner given thier prize all hell can break loose far as im concerned :P

So, come one, come all...witness as QD's finest ,bravest gladiators,trolls and noobs fight to the death on the arena floor!!! Reputations are on the line, pride is on the line, can you handle the pressure inside the arena?!? Can you be the last toon standing?!?

We do try to run a fair, legit, fun event for everyone :)

So spread the word and get ready for some frightfull spooktacular pwnage come this October!!!
Edited by Ranwalk on 9/25/2011 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Also, if you rez and jump back into the battle before a winner is called you are a dirty cheater...IM LOOKING AT YOU PRPLE
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Updated with event date set
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
this seems like fun i just might have to join in on the free for all
Reply Quote
Replace Chrysis with Chrazy
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
09/24/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Chrazy
Replace Chrysis with Chrazy

Done
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
So, say alliance wins. The alliance winner gets the money. So what happens to the money on the horde side? Do they get their money back, or do you guys keep it?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
09/25/2011 07:37 AMPosted by Repop
So, say alliance wins. The alliance winner gets the money. So what happens to the money on the horde side? Do they get their money back, or do you guys keep it?

The winner wins the full pot...................if 1000 gold is taken in on alliance side, and 1000 gold is taken in on horde side.......the winner, regardless of faction would win 2000 gold.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I wanted to go to the last one, think a few from Faded went to it though. Hopefully I'll be able to come cause some tears this time around. I'll spread the word as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
This should be closer to the top, bumpity bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ill prob come....
but what if a rogue just sits in stealth till 1 person is left and just blows all their cds...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Ill prob come....
but what if a rogue just sits in stealth till 1 person is left and just blows all their cds...

They would be dissqualified....one of the rules, stealthies must fight , if they hide, they get dissqualified
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Another day closer
Reply Quote
I'm sooo gonna be there :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
World PVP Halloween World Tour
Oct 18 - Oct 31 Undercity all day every day
Oct 22 - Gurabashi
Oct 29 - Halaa ( with pit stops at Honor Hold/Thrallamar)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]