Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

(Locked)

85 Troll Druid
While I completely disagree with the next legendary going to rogues, of all classes, I must admit it; that is a very large pair of daggers.
85 Draenei Paladin
09/23/2011 09:12 AMPosted by Elita
So will they be like ALL other legendaries? NOT restricted by class? Because my Shammy would love a pair of these as well

My guess would be that these weapons are meant as a way to bolster Rogue morale/numbers, being an aspiration of sorts. I agree that it's a shame enhancement shamans cannot wield them.
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Daggerz give you wings.™
85 Night Elf Rogue
well.. if the wings come with the tier, it's less... disheartening. =D
85 Night Elf Rogue
Do not want.

Good thing I switched my main to my paladin recently.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Why do I have the feeling we weren't prepared?
85 Human Warlock
09/23/2011 09:15 AMPosted by Clovyn
Can't click link because facebook is blocked at work. :( Have another link that isn't facebook related?

http://i.imgur.com/NLK3y.jpg

There you go. <3

Thanks a bunch!!
100 Night Elf Druid
09/23/2011 09:17 AMPosted by Burlex
While I completely disagree with the next legendary going to rogues, of all classes, I must admit it; that is a very large pair of daggers.

They are not daggers, they are a pair of batarangs
98 Worgen Rogue
Awesome!
85 Draenei Shaman
Blizzard, please don't make us poor shamans cry. We don't care if we can't use them to deal decent dps, JUST LET US MAKE AND USE THEM!!!

I want my wings T.T
85 Human Rogue
Damn it feels good to be a rogue.
100 Human Paladin
I hope theres a Commisioner Gordon esque npc when you're doing the dagger quest.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Honestly though, I dont agree with the rogue class only restriction. You owe hunters a class only ranged weapon then, and one that is good for more than 2 months.
85 Tauren Druid
... -_- simply amazing. So Batman wings are NOT silly or absurd at all? But invisible chest armor is too absurd? Holy crap the devs really are losing it and trying to drive this game into the ground.
100 Tauren Druid
It looks cool. I just hope those are cosmetic wings. It'd be a little disappointing if on top of all the crazy poison and fast attacks, rogues could now also fly.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]