Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

(Locked)

100 Night Elf Death Knight
i take offense to this... considering my class has gotten several batman pieces of armor
100 Worgen Hunter
Main hand name: Red
Off hand name: Bull

Use affect: Gives you wings.

Combined with Tier 13, affect transforms into : I'm batman.

Description: You're batman.
85 Tauren Druid
So i have a question, doesnt it seem like blizz is hating on casters? Think about it, in BC they had a legendary that !!!ROGUES!!! and warriors could use. In LK they had a weapon that pallys, wars, and dks use...... not a single staff... wand... or anything... idk... just my thoughts on the matter.

Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (BC) - Mage, warlock, priest, druid (caster). Staff.
Val`anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings (LK) - Priest (holy/disc), druid (resto), paladin (holy), shaman (resto). 1H Mace
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest (Cat) - All casters. Staff.

I have no interest in who "deserves" what. Just saying, it took you longer to type and submit your comment than it would take to Google "wow legendaries" and disabuse yourself of the notion. You are correct that there have been no wands, though.
85 Goblin Shaman
Seriously Blizzard WTF. tell me your goal in this? do you want rogues to start raiding more? then buff the class, don't give them a legendary. Most guilds aren't going to take rogues wearing pvp gear to there raids. Enhancement shammy's are getting screwed with this deal.
91 Night Elf Death Knight
@below Right.
90 Worgen Rogue
I dont care......... IM HAPPY!!!!!!
85 Human Rogue
I'm pretty sure Shammys are the only class that hasn't had a lengendary yet
85 Tauren Shaman
Y U NO MAKE ENHANCEMENT SHAMMY LEGENDARIES??
90 Undead Rogue
09/27/2011 12:44 PMPosted by Darkbags
Seriously Blizzard WTF. tell me your goal in this? do you want rogues to start raiding more? then buff the class, don't give them a legendary. Most guilds aren't going to take rogues wearing pvp gear to there raids. Enhancement shammy's are getting screwed with this deal.

@Darkbags
Did you even bother to read anything to typed/submitted? Haha.
The answer to your question of "do you want rogues to start raiding more?" is yes. Quite obviously, yes. Why else would they give our class a Legendary weapon? For kicks and giggles? Don't think so. Another great reason for giving our class a Legendary this time around is so that many more people will hopefully flock to level a Rogue of their own, seeing as how most servers do not have a large population of Rogues occupying them.

"Most guilds aren't going to take rogues wearing pvp gear to there raids." You are correct in saying that. Seriously though, what guild would take a PvP geared Rogue into a fresh new raid? Not a single one.. That too, is quite obvious. Also, I find your assumption that every Rogue PvP's to be very ignorant and stereotypical on your part. Yes, I PvP (As can be seen via my character profile), but I also do PvE; though, I don't as much as I would like to. I myself plan on completing this raid when it comes out, and even more so, plan on obtaining these Legendary daggers. (Hopefully, anyways. Ha!)
90 Undead Rogue
You guys are really taking the Batman thing seriously. Can we expect a Batmobile to be added soon?

.. Please.

- Why's he running dad?
- [Staring after the Rogue] Because we have to chase him.
- But he didn't do anything wrong
- Because he's the hero Azeroth deserves. But not the one it needs right now. And so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent gaurdian. A watchful protector. A dark knight

You, good sir, have made my day.
85 Human Warlock
I have to admit that those wings are cool. But nothing beats a demo locks demon form!
LOCKS FORVEVER BABY!
85 Human Warlock
Also You guys made my shamy cry.....again.
85 Human Warrior
WTB legendary that isnt just for ONE class.

15 Draenei Hunter
So that brings rogues up to 3 legendaries.
85 Orc Death Knight
nananananananana nanananaannaananananaaaa naaa naa naaaa naaa BATTTTMAAAAN
85 Orc Death Knight
Oh also.... TIME TO ROLL A ROGUE!
84 Gnome Rogue
yes im gonna be bataman. Haha sounds tight What about the dk gear?
84 Gnome Rogue
heck yeah man heard the daggers where coming out a few days ago heirloomed out my rogue and got to work.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]